If you’re an eligible Telstra customer, you can connect to Telstra Air®, Australia’s largest Wi-Fi network using your smart phone, mobile device or laptop - and get unlimited Wi-Fi data. There are several ways to connect.
How do I activate Telstra Air on my device?
- Activate via Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Go to Plans and Usage, and select ‘Telstra Air’; you’ll see the Telstra Air Dashboard showing whether your status is active or inactive.
- If Telstra Air is inactive, select ‘Activate’. Done.
- Activate via Telstra 24x7 App
- Go to the broadband service summary dashboard and select Telstra Air; you’ll see the status as either active or inactive.
- If Telstra Air is inactive, select ‘Activate’.
What if I don’t have Telstra 24x7 My Account or the Telstra 24x7 App?
Don’t worry - you can activate Telstra Air via our website.
We recommend doing this from the device you want to connect to Telstra Air with, like your mobile or tablet.
What if I don’t have the Telstra Air App?
How do I connect to Telstra Air on my mobile or tablet?
Follow the steps for connecting via Mobile or Tablet.
How do I connect if my laptop isn’t compatible with the Telstra Air App?
To connect manually or on a device not compatible with the Telstra Air app, follow the steps here.
What if I tried everything and still can’t connect to Telstra Air?
If you’re still having trouble connecting to a Hotspot, try these Troubleshooting Telstra Air tips.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.