Activate Telstra Broadband Protect from your Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in using your Telstra ID and password
- Under ‘Plans & usage’ select your internet service
3. Scroll down to find ‘Telstra Broadband Protect’ under ‘Add-ons’. Select Buy and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
Activate Telstra Broadband Protect from your My Telstra app
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Select Services tab and choose your service
- Scroll down to Your Bundle and tap Manage
- Under Add-ons, you'll find Telstra Broadband Protect
- Tap Manage and follow the prompts
Activate Telstra Broadband Protect from your Telstra 24x7 app
- Open the Telstra 24x7 app and sign in using your Telstra ID and password
- Tap the Services tab
- Select the service you want to add Broadband Protect to
- Tap Add Ons
- Choose Telstra Broadband Protect
6. Read and accept the terms and conditions. Next tap Add Telstra Broadband Protect, followed by Confirm and you’re done.
Good to know:
If you can’t find your broadband service in the list, you might not be signed in to the app with your Telstra ID. Make sure you’re signed in with your Telstra ID and password.
Want more information?
Still need to get in touch