If you ordered in store, or over the phone:
The consultant you spoke to would have told you the next steps and given you the timeframes. Check your paperwork or your email inbox for a confirmation email from us.
If you ordered online:
Once your order is processed, we’ll send you an order reference number via your preferred contact method. You can use it to track your order’s progress with our order tracking tool.
If you ordered nbn™ broadband:
You received a 13 to 16 digit order number in your confirmation email. You can use it in the nbn order tracker to:
- search for your nbn order
- check your order’s status
- check upcoming appointment dates.
If you have a Telstra ID:
You can use it in Telstra 24x7 My Account and in the Telstra 24x7® App to check:
- Your nbn order details
- Your nbn order status
- Your expected connection date
- Your hardware delivery status
- Your appointment details
Use your Telstra ID to change your nbn appointment from the Telstra 24x7 My Account page.
To see if your order is eligible, log into Telstra 24x7 My Account with your Telstra ID.
Good to know:
- The Telstra or nbn co technician may need to do extra preparation work in order to connect you. This is called a network shortfall and may involve infrastructure work in the street and/or from the boundary to your premises.
- Your nbn order will be put on hold until the network shortfall is resolved
- We’ll tell you when the extra work is due to be done, and when the nbn appointment can be re-scheduled to complete your connection.