How do I use one of my data top ups?
If you’re an eligible Telstra home broadband customer, you have 3 bonus data top ups per calendar year.
You can redeem a top-up via My Telstra in app or in a browser. Data top-ups are not compatible with plans that have unlimited data.
Via the My Telstra app:
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Select the Services tab then find your service
- Scroll down until you see More with your service then select Manage
- Find Add-ons and select Data top up
Via My Telstra in a browser:
- Sign into My Telstra using your Telstra ID
- Under the Services tab, find your service and select Manage Internet
- Scroll down to Core Internet and select Manage
- Find Features and select Top up now and Confirm top up
- Top-ups generally take up to 1 hour; in rare circumstances they can take up to 48 hours. We’ll send an email once your top-up is active. If your top-up has not been added to your account, get in touch with us.
Still need to get in touch