- No. To get an nbn™ service installed in a newly built home, you need to register your new address with nbn co.
- You, the developer or the builder can register on the nbn new development page
Can I get the nbn equipment installed before I move in?
- Yes - once your address is registered with nbn co, you can request a pre-installation of the nbn equipment.
- That means your nbn equipment is installed while your home is being finished, so it’s ready to be activated once you move in.
Can I get Telstra to sort this out for me?
- Yes - we can organise the nbn equipment installation when we place your broadband connection order.
- BUT you will still need to organise the Lead-In trench before you place your order with us.
- If you haven’t already, check which internet plans are available at your new address, or which home phone plans are available.
How do I place my order?
- When you’re ready to order your nbn equipment and your Telstra broadband installation, call us on 1800 834 273.
Good to know:
- When you activate your services, you may be charged connection fees.
- If services on the nbn network is available within the area you’re building your new home, you are unable to get any other fixed broadband connection.
Still need to get in touch