- No. To get an nbn™ service installed in a newly built home, you need to register your new address with nbn co.
- You, the developer or the builder can register on the nbn new development page
Can I get the nbn equipment installed before I move in?
- Yes - once your address is registered with nbn co, you can request a pre-installation of the nbn equipment.
- That means your nbn equipment is installed while your home is being finished, so it’s ready to be activated once you move in.
Can I get Telstra to sort this out for me?
- Yes - we can organise the nbn equipment installation when we place your broadband connection order.
- BUT you will still need to organise the Lead-In trench before you place your order with us.
- If you haven’t already, check which internet plans are available at your new address, or which home phone plans are available.
How do I place my order?
- When you’re ready to order your nbn equipment and your Telstra broadband installation, call us on 1800 834 273.
Good to know:
- When you activate your services, you may be charged connection fees.
- If services on the nbn network is available within the area you’re building your new home, you are unable to get any other fixed broadband connection.