How do I check my Telstra Pre-Paid mobile broadband data usage?
If you’re on a smartphone or tablet:
- Open the Telstra 24x7® App and select on your Pre-Paid service
- Select My usage
- Navigate through the ‘Calls’, ‘Messages’ and ‘Data’ tabs to view your usage
- Type m.telstra.com into your browser
- Scroll down to the Check balance details button
- Now select Usage history
If you’re on a desktop:
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Select the Pre-Paid service menu from the top of the page and then select your pre-paid service
- Select Usage
- You’ll see your current usage displayed here
- You can also see the previous 5 months usage and download your last 5 months of tax statements.
Good to know:
- You don’t need credit in your account to access Telstra 24x7 My Account, but you do need to be connected to do so.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.