If you’re thinking about cancelling your Telstra home broadband service, or switching providers:
- Call 13 22 00 and say ‘disconnect’
- Chat with us online to see if we can find a plan that works better for you.
Will there be a cancellation fee?
- If you cancel before your contract ends, you may incur an Early Termination Charge as well as any remaining device or accessory repayments, such as for a Telstra-supplied modem.
- The Telstra representative you talk to can tell you the amount required to pay out your contract.
What else happens when I cancel?
- If you’re on the nbn™ network, you can’t have your internet and home phone with different providers on a single line.
Good to know:
- Disconnecting your home phone line or moving it to another provider does NOT automatically disconnect your Telstra home broadband service. You need to contact us to cancel the service.
- Your BigPond Email account is free for the first 12 months after your service is disconnected, from then on a $79 annual fee will apply if you do not cancel your email service.
Still need to get in touch