If you have an eligible Telstra home broadband service, you can use up to 3 free data top-ups per calendar year. It works like this:
- You can redeem a data top-up if you’re a Telstra fixed home broadband customer on ADSL, Cable, Velocity and nbn™ broadband
- You can redeem up to 3 top-ups a year
- If your service has slowed because you’ve gone over your allowance, and you choose to activate one of your data top ups, your internet will return to normal speed once your data top up has been activated
- The top-up amount will be the same as your plan allowance (excluding bonus data) and expires at the end of the billing cycle in which you requested your top-up. For example, if you have a plan with 500GB of data and an additional 500GB of bonus data (1000GB in total), you will receive a data top-up of 500GB.
- If you don’t use all your top-ups, they expire at the end of the calendar year
- If your service has been slowed due to non-payment, then adding a 3 for free top up will not return your service to its usual speed; it will only do so if it’s slowed because you’ve gone over your allowance.
Good to know:
- If your plan includes an unlimited data allowance, data top-ups do not apply.
Still need to get in touch