1. Select the product category you want from the Telstra Home Page
- When you click the relevant product category you’ll see a breakdown of our current products, services, prices and deals.
Navigate to the 'Compare Product Plans'
- To find out more, click on a specific product.
2. Click the ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Select Plan’ button to order your product
To complete an online order you’ll need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have the relevant ID, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Passport, or Blind Citizen Card
- Provide your name, address, and date of birth
What if I’m already with Telstra?
- If you are an existing Telstra customer, you’ll need your 13 digit Account Number.
- Provide your name and date of birth
- For some purchases, such as new services, you may be asked to supply information about your residential status and employment details so we can run a credit check.
- If at any stage your online order can’t be processed, you will be asked to call Telstra.
3. Complete your order
- To finalise your purchase, just follow the on screen instructions and fill in the required information.
- Check that all your information is correct before you complete the order.
4. After you’ve ordered
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your order details plus a copy of the Critical Information Summary (CIS).
- If your order includes hardware, you will receive an email when the dispatch has been processed.
- Any hardware takes from 1-10 business days to arrive, depending on where you live. You can use the order number in your confirmation email to track the progress of your order.
Still need to get in touch