1. Select the product category you want from the Telstra Home Page
- When you click the relevant product category you’ll see a breakdown of our current products, services, prices and deals.
Navigate to the 'Compare Product Plans'
- To find out more, click on a specific product.
2. Click the ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Select Plan’ button to order your product
To complete an online order you’ll need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have the relevant ID, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Passport, or Blind Citizen Card
- Provide your name, address, and date of birth
What if I’m already with Telstra?
- If you are an existing Telstra customer, you’ll need your 13 digit Account Number.
- Provide your name and date of birth
- For some purchases, such as new services, you may be asked to supply information about your residential status and employment details so we can run a credit check.
- If at any stage your online order can’t be processed, you will be asked to call Telstra.
3. Complete your order
- To finalise your purchase, just follow the on screen instructions and fill in the required information.
- Check that all your information is correct before you complete the order.
4. After you’ve ordered
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your order details plus a copy of the Critical Information Summary (CIS).
- If your order includes hardware, you will receive an email when the dispatch has been processed.
- Any hardware takes from 1-10 business days to arrive, depending on where you live. You can use the order number in your confirmation email to track the progress of your order.