If you need new cabling to your property and you need a new Lead-In trench, getting that trench dug is your responsibility.
- If you’re not going to do the trench work yourself, you will need to pay a private contractor to dig it for you.
- The cost of trench digging will vary depending on the property. Ask your contractor for an estimate.
Any other Lead-in charges I need to know about?
- For nbn™ services you may also be charged a New Development Charge of $300 if the property has not had a service connected previously
- For a new connection to Telstra you may need to pay a connection fee of up to $99
- For a move request with Telstra you may need to pay a moving fee of $89.
- Additional fees apply if you would like to move more than one home phone service, or if you are moving a Foxtel from Telstra service.
Still need to get in touch