How do I change my broadband plan or bundle?
You can change your bundle over the phone, in store – or online by following these steps:
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select your bundle plan
- Next to your bundle name, select Change bundle
- Select Compare broadband plans
- Confirm your address availability
- Scroll down and select the new bundle you want by selecting Select Plan and then follow the prompts. We’ll then make the necessary changes for you.
Good to know:
- You may incur an early termination charge or a recontracting fee if you change your bundle or plan before your contract end date, and will need to pay any outstanding device or accessory payments for any devices or hardware, such as a gateway or Telstra TV, that you received with your plan or bundle.
- If we can’t process your request online, you will be asked to contact Telstra directly and we will make the changes for you.
Still need to get in touch