When do you want SMS or email bill reminders?
You can set up SMS/email reminders to tell you:
- when your bill is issued
- 2 days before your payment is due
- when your payment is late
- when a scheduled payment is processed
To add or remove SMS / email reminders
- Go to Telstra 24x7 My Account Login
- From the landing page, select the ‘Bills & payments’ tab, then hit the Update bill delivery & notification preferences hyperlink. Make sure you’ve selected the correct account number.
- Choose whether you’d like to receive your bill reminders by email or SMS, and when you’d like to receive reminders; ie; 2 days before payment, when it’s due, when it’s overdue…After you’ve reviewed your choices and made sure all the details are correct, select ‘Update’.
Need more help?
Watch our video on How to update your billing details.
Still need to get in touch