How do I manage my bill reminders?
You can set up SMS/email reminders to let you know:
- when your bill is issued
- when it’s two days before your next payment is due
- when your payment is late
- when a scheduled payment is processed
To add or remove SMS / email reminders:
- Sign into Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID and password
- From the landing page, select the Bills & payments tab, then hit the Update bill delivery & notification preferences hyperlink. Make sure you’ve selected the correct account number.
- Choose whether you’d like to receive your bill reminders by email or SMS, and when you’d like to receive reminders; i.e., two days before payment, when it’s due when it’s overdue.
- After you’ve reviewed your choices and made sure all the details are correct, select Update.
Need more help?
Watch our video on How to update your billing details
Still need to get in touch