How do I dispute a charge via my Telstra 24x7 My Account / Telstra 24x7® App?
If you notice your bill has a charge you don't recognise, or you haven’t received a credit you were expecting, you’re able to dispute a charge or request a credit by:
2. If you have more than one account, you’ll need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
3. Select View bill history
4. Tap or click the online form link under the bold heading “Got a query regarding your bill?"
5. Via the web form, enter your details, select the credit request type and the service your dispute relates to, either:
- Late payment fee waiver
- Service disruption or outages
- Excess calls or data charges
6. Tap or click Next
7. You’ll then be asked to confirm your mobile number or email address so that we can notify you if your credit request is successful. If your request is approved, credits will be applied to your account within two business days.
8. If you’re not eligible for a credit rebate, you’ll be advised accordingly. If you feel your request is still unresolved, you may wish to chat with a live chat agent for further assistance.
Still need to get in touch