You can use the Telstra 24x7® App to recharge any Pre-Paid services associated with your Telstra ID.
If you don’t have your Telstra ID and you’ve skipped login, you can still recharge the Pre-Paid service associated with the device you’re using the app on.
Your recharge options in the Telstra 24x7 App
Tap 'Recharge' in the side bar to view the Pre-Paid services available to recharge. Then choose one of these recharge options:
- Within the app, using a stored credit/debit card associated with your Pre-Paid service*
- With a credit and or debit card
- With PayPal
- Using a voucher. Enter the 12-digit authorisation number and tap ‘Continue’
- By phone
*When you recharge online you're given the option to store your card details with your account. You'll also need to set a PIN for your credit card details. Once done, you'll be able to access the stored card in the app and recharge using your PIN.
How do I purchase a Plus Pack?
To purchase a Plus Pack for a Pre-Paid service with the Telstra 24x7 App:
- Tap ‘My usage’
- Select the Pre-Paid service
- Tap ‘Purchase Plus Pack’
- Tap your preferred Plus Pack
Good to know:
- You can only use your Pre-Paid credit balance for purchasing Plus Packs.
- If you are having trouble re-charging your pre-paid service, get help here. Find out about other ways to recharge your prepaid service
Still need to get in touch