You will only be able to request a payment extension if your balance is overdue.
If you want to request a payment extension:
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select View bill history
- Click on Request a payment extension
5. You will see a pop-up screen like this:
6. To accept the payment extension offer, tick the box next to the terms and conditions then select Accept.
7. If the payment extension offer isn’t suitable, select Request more time.
8. Once you have accepted the payment extension and it is approved you will be sent to a confirmation page like this:
Good to know:
If your overdue amount is $70 or more and your extension is approved, you may still be charged a late fee of $15, unless you’re eligible for a pensioner discount.
Still need to get in touch