How do I pay my Telstra Bill?
Online - via any of the following ways
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 App
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Go to telstra.com/paybill (fees may apply for credit card payments)
- Set up a deduction from your Centrelink payment
How to set up direct debit (there are no processing fees for credit card payments made via direct debit).
If you already have BPAY®:
- Sign in to your online banking
- Choose the BPAY® payment option in the payments section
- Enter the:
- Telstra BPAY Biller code (23796)
- BPAY® reference number (this is your account number, at the bottom of your bill)
- Amount you want to pay
- Click ‘Pay’
If you’d like to set up BPAY®:
- Sign in to your financial institution’s website, search for BPAY and follow the prompts
- Alternatively, contact your financial institution directly
Over the phone
At a Telstra store or Australia Post store (a fee of $1.00 (Inc. GST) also applies - some exemptions may apply).
Good to know
Payments can take 24-48 hrs to process. Make sure you make payment by the due date on your bill to avoid a late payment fee.
Ask the forum
Paying bill by ZIP
I pay the bill and it didn't reflected into my account
Still need to get in touch