- Log in to the Telstra 24x7® App on your mobile device using your Telstra ID.
- On the Telstra 24x7 App dashboard, select the mobile service you want to add a voice and data pack to.
- Navigate to the ‘Add Ons’ tab and tap on ‘Add a data pack’.
- Select one of the 3 options and tap on ‘Buy data pack’.
- You’ll receive an SMS message once your data pack is applied. This can take up to 30 mins.
How do I check my data usage?
To track your estimated data usage, go to the dashboard page of the Telstra 24x7 app and tap Services.
Select the service you’d like to see your data usage for.
The Service summary screen will show your estimated data usage and how long is left until the end of your billing period.
How do I remove a Voice and Data Pack?
To remove a Voice and Data pack using the Telstra 24x7 App, select the service the pack is attached to, and under the ‘Applied Add Ons’ tab, tap ‘Manage your Data Pack’ and ‘ Remove’.
Things you need to know
Upon activating a new Voice and Data Pack you will incur the full monthly fee for the pack, regardless of where you are in the billing month. On your next bill, you will also be billed the monthly fee for the pack in advance.
Any unused data allowance, including any Data Pack data allowance or Extra Data, expires at the end of each billing month.
Additional charges will apply for excluded usage such as calls/SMS/MMS to premium numbers (e.g. 19xx numbers), 1234, 12455, 12456 and satellite numbers, content charges and use overseas.
Calls, SMS and MMS are not shared services and are only available on devices that are compatible with these services.
For the full terms and conditions for your Data Pack and Extra Data, refer to Our Customer Terms.
Still need to get in touch