Showing 24 articles
How to view and track your mobile data usage online
Order Estimator Information
Delivery, tracking and troubleshooting Information for online orders
Using the Telstra 24x7 App New Dashboard Feature
Pay your Telstra bill
Bill payment options
The Front Page of your Telstra Bill
Your summary section of your Telstra Bill
What is a part month charge?
Download or Print Bill
Request a payment extension
Bill payment processing fees
How to set up Email Billing
Setting up and managing Data Packs for your mobile phone
Set up and manage your Direct Debit
Update the name on your Telstra account
Our complaints handling process
Add or remove a contact from a Telstra account
Update your billing address details
Transfer your Telstra services to someone else
Information on your bundle billing
Get email or SMS reminders when bills arrive
View or print pre-paid tax invoice statements
I need help understanding my bill
Acceptable forms of identification
Manage your My Account and My BigPond username and password
Authorisation, verification and access to Telstra accounts
How to cancel your Telstra services
View your mobile and tablet contract details online
How to track your order
Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for Blackberry
Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for Android
Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for iPhone
Installing the app
- Select the App Store icon on your iPhone and then search for 'Telstra 24x7'
- Select 'Get' to start. The app is provided subject to its own End User Terms
- Select 'Accept' and download
- Select 'Open' or find the Telstra 24x7 icon once the app has finished installing to launch the app
Logging in to the app with your My Account username
If you install the app on an iPhone that’s connected to the Telstra mobile network, you can use the app without having to log in using your My Account username.
However, if you don’t log in using your My Account username, the app’s functionality will be limited, nor will you be able to use the app when you’re connected to Wi-Fi. This is for security reasons. So, in short, it’s best to log in to the app using your My Account username.
- At the main menu, tap ‘Log in to My Account’
- Tap ‘Login to My Account’
- Enter your My Account username and password
If you do not know you username or password, you can use the links provided to get those details. If you’re not registered, you can register by tapping 'Register for My Account'.
If you have trouble logging in:
- Check that you have a working internet connection. You can check this by opening a browser to visit a website. Also, if you haven’t logged in using your My Account username, you’ll need to be connected to the Telstra mobile network and turn off Wi-Fi
- Make sure your username and password are correct. Please follow the forgotten password or forgotten username links in the app
- There may be technical issues connecting to Telstra. If this happens, wait a few minutes then try again
If you receive an account restriction error message:
- The account is a personal account, and you aren't the legal account holder, or have full authority on the account. You must be the legal account holder or have full authority over the account in order to use the app with that account
- You're a Telstra Business or Enterprise and Government customer. Telstra 24x7 App for iPhone currently only supports personal and small business customers
You may be locked out:
- The app will automatically lock you out of your My Account username if you enter the incorrect password three times in a row
- If you’re unsure of your My Account login details, please follow the forgotten password or forgotten username links in the app.
If you have trouble viewing your usage details:
The app may not be able to update your usage details for a number of reasons:
- You might not be connected to the internet. Try opening a browser and visiting a website.
- You may not be logged in to the app using your My Account username.
- Step 1 - At the main menu, tap 'Log in to My Account'
- Step 2 - Tap 'Login to My Account'
- Step 3 - Enter your My Account username and password (if you're not registered you can register by tapping 'Register for My Account'). If you do not know your password or username you can use the links provided to get those details.
- There may be technical issues connecting to Telstra systems. If this happens, wait a few minutes then try again
Why can't I see my bill summaries?
The app currently displays a summary of your current bill plus the previous 7 months. Bills greater than 8 months are only accessible by logging in to My Account.
Your bill summaries may not be displayed in the app for a number of reasons:
- A bill may not have been issued yet
- You might not be logged in to the app using your My Account username. You can check if you're logged in by checking the home screen, as you'll see your username displayed. If you skipped the 'My Account' sign in, the app may be able to display limited usage and service details relating to the device it's installed on, but you won't be able to view bill summaries
- You might not be connected to the internet. Try opening a browser and visiting a website to check your connection
- There may be technical issues. If this happens, wait a few minutes then try again
Bills can be paid with credit card, bank details, PayPal and by setting up a direct debit in the Telstra 24x7 App.
Signing up for Email Bill
In the app you can choose to receive your bills by email on the My Bills screen.
- When viewing the bill screen, tap 'Email Bill' at the bottom of the screen.
- You'll be prompted to review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Once accepted you are required to enter and confirm your email address.
Making changes to your Email Bill settings
You can change your Email Bill settings by following the same process as registering for Email Bill above.
My Services not displaying
The Telstra 24x7 App lets you view details for your post-paid mobile, Pre-Paid and home broadband services associated with your My Account username. To add a service to the app, you'll need to login to My Account.
If the app is not displaying your service or services, there may be a few reasons why this is happening:
- You’ve recently added the service/s to your My Account username. It may take up to 48 hours for services to appear in the app.
- You might not be connected to the internet. Try opening a browser and visiting a website to check your connection.
- You might not be logged into the app using your My Account username
- There may be technical issues. Please wait a few minutes then try again
How do I add, remove or manage a Data Pack?
To add, remove or manage a Data Pack:
- Ensure you are logged into My Account.
- Tap “my usage” and select the service from which you want to add/manage/or remove your Data Packs
- Tap ‘Buy Add On’ or tap ‘Data Packs’.
- Then select the pack you want. Ensure you’ve read the details, follow the prompts, then press confirm.
- Your order will be processed and available within 24 hours.
How many times can I change my Data Pack?
You can only add, remove or change a Data Pack on a service once per month
How will I be charged?
The charge for the Data Pack will appear on your next bill. Note, once added, a Data Pack will remain on your service until it’s removed or changed. You’ll therefore be billed for the Data Pack each month after it has been added.
Recharge is currently available for your Pre-Paid services associated with the My Account username you're using, or the iPhone you’ve installed the app on if you’re using the app without first logging in using your My Account username.
Tap 'Recharge' within the side bar to view the Pre-Paid services available to recharge. You can then recharge the following ways:
- Within the app using a stored credit/debit card associated with your Pre-Paid service*
- With a credit and or debit card
- With PayPal
- Using a voucher. Enter the 12-digit authorisation number and tap continue
- By phone
*When you recharge online you're provided with an option to store the card details along with your account. You'll also need to set a PIN for your credit card details. Once this step is completed, you'll be able to access the stored card in the app and recharge using your PIN.
There are a number of reasons why your recharge might fail:
- You've provided an invalid PIN
- You've provided an incorrect PIN three times
- You only have three attempts at providing your PIN. After you've failed three times, your stored card details will be deleted and you'll need to add it to your account again by recharging online.
- The recharge might also fail due to technical issues. If so, wait a few minutes then try again.
How can I purchase a Plus Pack?
To purchase a Plus Pack for a Pre-Paid service
- Tap on ‘my usage’
- Tap the Pre-Paid service
- Tap ‘Purchase Plus Pack’
- Tap the Plus Pack of your choice
Please note for purchasing Plus Packs you can only use your Pre-Paid credit balance.
Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for iPad
Tell us about a payment to resume your services
Third Party Purchases
I don’t know my Telstra ID
How to add a mobile or home phone service to My Account
The “charges” on your plan are not what you get billed for
Explaining your bill 4:01
Understanding your bill can be difficult, so we've made this short video to help out.Watch now
Make the switch to Email Bill 0:29
Enjoy the quick and convenient way to receive your bill at a time that suits you from your desktop or mobile device.Watch now
Ask questions, answer questions and share ideas about our products and services.
How easy was it to complete your task on Telstra.com today?
Thanks for your feedback.