Showing 24 articles
How to view and track your mobile data usage online
Order Estimator Information
Delivery, tracking and troubleshooting Information for online orders
How to add a mobile or home phone service to My Account
The “charges” on your plan are not what you get billed for
Using the Telstra 24x7 App New Dashboard Feature
Pay your Telstra bill
Bill payment options
The Front Page of your Telstra Bill
Your summary section of your Telstra Bill
What is a part month charge?
Download or Print Bill
Request a payment extension
Bill payment processing fees
How to set up Email Billing
Setting up and managing Data Packs for your mobile phone
Set up and manage your Direct Debit
Update the name on your Telstra account
Our complaints handling process
Add or remove a contact from a Telstra account
Update your billing address details
Transfer your Telstra services to someone else
Information on your bundle billing
Get email or SMS reminders when bills arrive
View or print pre-paid tax invoice statements
I need help understanding my bill
Acceptable forms of identification
Manage your My Account and My BigPond username and password
Authorisation, verification and access to Telstra accounts
How to cancel your Telstra services
View your mobile and tablet contract details online
How to track your order
Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for Blackberry
Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for Android
Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for iPhone
Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for iPad
Installing the app
- Select the App Store icon on your iPad and then search for 'Telstra 24x7'
- Select 'Get' to start. The app is provided subject to its own End User Terms
- Select 'Accept' to download
- Select 'Open' or find the Telstra 24x7 icon once the app has finished installing to launch the app
Logging into the app with your My Account username
If you install the app on an iPad that’s connected to the Telstra mobile network, you can use the app without having to log in using your My Account username.
However, if you don’t log in using your My Account username, the app’s functionality will be limited, nor will you be able to use the app when you’re connected to Wi-Fi. This is for security reasons. So, in short, it’s always best to log in to the app using your My Account username.
- Select ‘Settings’ then select ‘Manage Services’
- Provide username/password in the My Account log in pane on the right
- Select ‘Connect’ to My Account
The app should then log you in to My Account
If you have trouble logging in:
- Check that you have a working internet connection. You can check this by opening a browser and visiting a website. Also, if you haven’t logged in using your My Account username, you’ll need to be connected to the Telstra mobile network and turn off Wi-Fi
- Make sure your username and password are correct. Please follow the forgotten password or forgotten username links in the app
- There may be technical issues connecting to Telstra. If this happens, wait a few minutes then try again
If you receive an account restriction error message:
You aren't the legal account holder, or have full authority on the account. You must be the legal account holder or have full authority over the account in order to use the app with that account.
You may be locked out
- The app will automatically lock you out of your My Account username if you enter the incorrect password three times in a row
- If you’re locked out, you’ll need to enter your My Account details to log in again to use the app
- If you’re unsure of your My Account login details, please follow the forgotten password or forgotten username links in the app.
If you have trouble viewing your usage details
The app may not be able to update your usage details for a number of reasons:
- You might not be connected to the internet. Try opening a browser and visiting a website.
- You may not be logged in to the app using your My Account username. Check by going to Settings then Select Manage services
- There may be technical issues connecting to Telstra systems. If this happens, wait a few minutes then try again
Bill summaries may not be displayed for a number of reasons:
- A bill may not have been issued yet
- You might not be logged in to the app using your My Account username. You can check if you're logged in by viewing Settings then Manage Services. If you skipped the 'My Account' registration, the app may be able to display limited usage and service details for the iPad you’ve installed the app on, but only if that app is connected to the Telstra mobile network
- You might not be connected to the internet. Try opening a browser and visiting a website to check your connection
- There may be technical issues. If this happens, wait a few minutes then try again
- Bills can be paid via the app via credit card, bank details, PayPal and setting up a direct debit
You can choose to receive bills via email through the My Bills screen.
- When viewing your bill history, select the email icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. You’ll be prompted to review and accept the terms and conditions
- Once accepted you’re required to enter and confirm your email address
- Once registered to receive a bill via email, you can edit the email address via the app. This is achieved by following the same process as registering (the option to edit the email address will be presented to you in the app).
If the app is not displaying your service or services, there may be a few reasons why this is happening:
The Telstra 24x7 App lets you view service details such as mobile plans, Pre-Paid services and home broadband connections associated with your My Account username To add and view a service within the app, you'll need to login to My Account.
- You’ve recently added the service/s to your My Account username. It may take up to 48 hours for services to appear in the app.
- You might not be connected to the internet. Try opening a browser and visiting a website to check your connection.
- You might not be logged into the app using your My Account username. You can check if you're logged in by selecting “Settings” then selecting “Manage services”
- There may be technical issues. Please wait a few minutes then try again
Recharge is currently available for your Pre-Paid services associated with the My Account username you're using, or the device you're using if you’ve skipped login.
Tap ‘Recharge’ within the side bar to view the Pre-Paid services available to recharge. You can then recharge the following ways:
- Within the app using a stored credit/debit card associated with your Pre-Paid service*
- With PayPal
- With a credit and debit card
- Using a voucher. Enter the 12-digit authorisation number and tap continue
*When you recharge online you're provided with an option to store the card details along with your account. You'll also need to set a PIN for your credit card. Once this step is completed, you'll be able to access the stored card with the app and recharge using your PIN.
There are a number of reasons why your recharge might fail:
- You have provided an invalid PIN
- You have provided an incorrect PIN three times
You only have three attempts at providing your PIN. After you've failed three times, your stored card details will be deleted and you'll need to add it to your account again by recharging online.
The recharge might also fail due to technical issues connecting to Telstra systems to complete recharge. If so, wait a few minutes then try again.
Tell us about a payment to resume your services
Third Party Purchases
I don’t know my Telstra ID
Explaining your bill 4:01
Understanding your bill can be difficult, so we've made this short video to help out.Watch now
Make the switch to Email Bill 0:29
Enjoy the quick and convenient way to receive your bill at a time that suits you from your desktop or mobile device.Watch now
Ask questions, answer questions and share ideas about our products and services.
How easy was it to complete your task on Telstra.com today?
Thanks for your feedback.