How do I view and track my mobile data usage online?
If you have a post-paid mobile service, you can use Telstra 24x7® App OR Telstra 24x7 My Account to track your data usage.
How to check your usage with Telstra 24x7 App:
- If you haven’t yet, download the Telstra 24x7® App from Google Play or the app store or telstra.com/apps
- Open the app. If this is your only Telstra service, tap Skip login, followed by I understand
- Select the service within Services
- Tap My Usage
- You’ll see a graph showing how much data you’ve used, and the days left in your billing cycle.
To see all the Telstra 24x7 App features, click here.
How to check your usage with Telstra 24x7 My Account:
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Each mobile service will show your usage, remaining data and days left.
- Selecting the Australian data usage graph next to each service will show detailed usage information.
If you have a shared data allowance you will see the Shared data section.
The detailed usage information screen provides information about domestic and international data usage, day by day usage information, as well as preferences for Data Usage Alerts.
How to check your data usage with a text message:
From your mobile phone, you can SMS the word use to 176.
If you would like instructions for when you are using a Telstra Pre-Paid service, then visit how to view your usage and history.
Still need to get in touch