Indoor Wi-Fi HD Camera
- Keep an eye on your home – record HD videos and take pictures on demand, or according to your automations
- Takes clear and crisp 720p high definition images, day or night, with up to five metres visibility
- Wi-Fi connectivity for easy placement
- Wall or desktop mountable
- Maximum of four cameras per Telstra Smart Home account
Not so fast! We thought we should warn you that this product will only work if you have an active Telstra Smart Home subscription and Telstra Smart Home Kit.
Paid in monthly instalments of $8 for 24 months on your Telstra bill
Indoor Wi-Fi HD Camera
Indoor Wi-Fi HD Camera
Great news, a Smart Home technician is available in your area. Add additional devices in the next step and have them professionally installed with your order.
We're currently unable to provide Smart Home professional installations in your area. However, you can self-install your Smart Home devices with our over-the-phone specialist support. Or, get a local electrician to help you.
Sorry we have encountered a network error.
Kate vs the sock thief
Someone’s been stealing Kate’s socks from her laundry, and she has more than a sneaking suspicion it’s Gracie the dog. To catch her in action, Kate’s installed a Door Sensor to the laundry door and receives an SMS alert when Gracie manages to push the door open. Kate’s set up her indoor camera on the laundry bench, to film Gracie’s antics. When Kate checks the app, she sees the sock thief in action.
Bring your smart home to life
The key to having a smart home is creating automations. An automation is an instruction that tells a smart home device what to do and when to do it It's easy to set up automations in the Telstra Smart Home app or Web Portal. For example,
- Don’t miss a thing – take a video or picture when the camera picks up any unexpected activity when you’re not around
- Check in on the run – watch a live HD camera feed of your home when you’re out and about, day or night
- Receive an SMS or email alerts based on the automations you’ve set up
- Team it up with Smart Power Plugs or Smart Light Bulbs to switch appliances or lights on and off when the camera sees someone walk in
Download the app
Professional installation of a device
- The professional installation of additional smart home devices incurs a call out fee of $96, plus additional charges for each device.
- The professional installation includes the pairing of devices, basic placement of devices around your home (not mounting a device on the wall or ceiling), demonstration on how to use Telstra Smart Home and the Telstra Smart Home app and setting up automations.
- Customised installations including cabling runs, cable concealment and wall or ceiling mounting of cameras. The additional charges for a customised installation will be quoted by the technician when on-site.
- Your camera comes with all the necessary cables, stand, brackets and screws needed.
- Place it on a table or desktop, or mount it with screws to the wall.
- To organise a Telstra Smart Home technical expert to come to your place to get you up and running, please call us on 13 22 00 and select Option 1.
We recommend installation within 20m of the Smart Home Hub.
- Dimensions: 156 x 139 x 93 mm
- Camera Only: 76.8 x 76.8 x 32.7mm
- Device weight: 490g
- Communications: via Wi-Fi
To use the camera, your Wi-Fi modem needs to have Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) enabled which is a feature of most Wi-Fi modems made after 2009.
The Telstra Smart Home app works on Android and iOS smart phones and tablets.
For more information including a full list of technical requirements and to check device compatibility.
Telstra Smart Home: Requires a home broadband connection and home Wi-Fi network and must be activated via the free iOS or Android Telstra Smart Home app (data charges may apply).
Professional installation: If you need help, please call us on 1800 917 134 and select Option 1 to learn about our professional installation options. Not available in all areas. Professional installation provided by Telstra or it’s service providers includes installation of the devices only and does not include any in-home working or other modifications.
Videos, pictures and alerts: You can take up to 30 x 15 second videos (standard size approximately 1.5 megabytes) and 30 pictures per day. Each file is saved for 30 days in the Cloud, hosted locally by Telstra. You can download your video and picture files onto your smartphone, tablet or computer, but this won’t increase your daily quota. You can check how many videos, images and alerts you have left in the Telstra Smart Home app and Web Portal Settings. You can receive up to 200 SMS alerts and unlimited email alerts per day per Telstra Smart Home account.
Data usage: Fixed broadband and mobile data usage incurred whilst using and accessing your Telstra Smart Home service (including access via the app or web portal) isn’t included in your Telstra Smart Home Plan and is chargeable in accordance with your broadband and/or mobile plan via your service provider.
Self-monitored security: Telstra Smart Home isn’t a substitute for a monitored alarm system. It can aid you in improving the security of your home, giving you the ability to self-monitor and detect motion with door or window sensors and check on what’s happening via the cameras.
Telstra Smart Home and power/internet outages: Your Telstra Smart Home Hub requires a constant power and internet connection. In the event of a power/internet outage you’ll lose your ability to monitor your home and some functionality until power/internet is restored. If you have a Smart Door Lock, you can still access your home by entering the PIN code you’ve set up for your lock.
Pricing, payments and contract information: Please review the Critical Information Summary for a detailed explanation of pricing, payments and contract information. All Telstra Smart Home additional device purchases will be displayed in the Telstra Smart Home section of your bill. Repayment Options allow you to pay off eligible Telstra Smart Home devices over a 24-month period on your Telstra bill. There is a maximum value of $500 per repayment option and you can have up to five repayment options on your account (5 x $500). Each repayment option must contain the same device type. A credit assessment will be conducted.
What happens if you cancel? If you cancel your Telstra Smart Home service, your devices will no longer work as intended, and your stored video and image files will be deleted from the Telstra Cloud. To retain your videos and images, download and store them on your smartphone, tablet or computer before cancelling your service. The Smart Door Lock, Zen Thermostat, Sengled Light Bulbs will retain limited functionality, but won’t work with other third party smart home platforms. Early termination charges apply if you cancel before the end of your 24 month minimum term. Any remaining Repayment Option payments will become payable when you cancel your service.
Questions about Telstra Smart Home? We can help.
Have a question about smart home? Chat with our Live Chat team, they’re available 24/7.
Learn how to get the most out of your smart home through CrowdSupport® – our online community.