Your shopping cart is empty
Door or window sensor
- Take your automations to the next level
- Monitor open and closed doors or windows
- Trigger alerts if anyone opens a door or window when you’re not there
Not so fast! We thought we should warn you that this product will only work if you have an active Telstra Smart Home subscription and Telstra Smart Home Kit. Don’t have a Telstra Smart Home Kit? Check them out here
One-off charge on your Telstra bill.
Door or Window Sensor with self installation
Door or Window Sensor
$19.20 one-off charge on your Telstra bill.
Door or Window Sensor with professional installation
Door or Window Sensor
Includes device installation fee
There was an issue validating your postcode.
Great news, a Smart Home technician is available in your area. Add additional devices in the next step and have them professionally installed with your order.
We're currently unable to provide Smart Home professional installations in your area. However, you can self-install your Smart Home devices with our over-the-phone specialist support. Or, get a local electrician to help you.
Sorry we have encountered a network error.
Forgot to close the back door? Don’t panic
Matt used to worry about forgetting to close the back door when he left for work. Most days, he’d swing back round to double check. He’s installed a sensor on the back door so that he can check if the door is open or closed when he gets to work. If he’s forgotten, a quick phone call to his neighbour will set everything right.
Bring your smart home to life
The key to having a smart home is creating automations. An automation is an instruction that tells a smart home device what to do and when to do it It's easy to set up automations in the Telstra Smart Home app or Web Portal. For example,
- Set up your Smart Light Bulbs to switch on when someone walks down the hallway
- Record a video or take a picture with the Indoor Wi-Fi HD Camera or Outdoor Wi-Fi HD Camera when your family walks through the front door
- Switch appliances on or off with the Smart Power Plugs when you walk into the room
- Receive an SMS or email alert when motion’s detected and you’re not home.
Download the app
Professional installation of a device
- The professional installation of additional smart home devices incurs a call out fee of $96, plus additional charges for each device.
- The professional installation includes the pairing of devices, basic placement of devices around your home (not mounting a device on the wall or ceiling), demonstration on how to use Telstra Smart Home and the Telstra Smart Home app and setting up automations.
- Customised installations including cabling runs, cable concealment and wall or ceiling mounting of cameras. The additional charges for a customised installation will be quoted by the technician when on-site.
Simple installation with adhesive tape or screws.
We recommend installation within 20m of the Smart Home Hub.
To organise a Smart Home technical expert to come to your place to get you up and running, please call us on 13 22 00 and select Option 1.
- Main Sensor: 51 x 26 x 7.4 mm
- Magnet Unit: 28.3 x 15.5 x 7.4 mm
- Dimensions: 65 x 80 x 25 mm
- Device weight: 45g
- Communications: via ZigBee
Telstra Smart Home: Requires a home broadband connection and home Wi-Fi network and must be activated via the free iOS or Android Telstra Smart Home app (data charges may apply).
Professional installation: If you need help, please call us on 1800 917 134 and select Option 1 to learn about our professional installation options. Not available in all areas. Professional installation provided by Telstra or it’s service providers includes installation of the devices only and does not include any in-home working or other modifications.
Data usage: Fixed broadband and mobile data usage incurred whilst using and accessing your Telstra Smart Home service (including access via the app or web portal) isn’t included in your Telstra Smart Home Plan and is chargeable in accordance with your broadband and/or mobile plan via your service provider.
Pricing, payments and contract information: Please review the Critical Information Summary for a detailed explanation of pricing, payments and contract information. All Telstra Smart Home additional device purchases will be displayed in the Telstra Smart Home section of your bill.
What happens if you cancel? If you cancel your Telstra Smart Home service, your devices will no longer work as intended, and your stored video and image files will be deleted from the Telstra Cloud. To retain your videos and images, download and store them on your smartphone, tablet or computer before cancelling your service. The Smart Door Lock, Zen Thermostat, Sengled Light Bulbs will retain limited functionality, but won’t work with other third party smart home platforms. Early termination charges apply if you cancel before the end of your 24 month minimum term. Any remaining Repayment Option payments will become payable when you cancel your service.
Questions about Telstra Smart Home? We can help.
Have a question about smart home? Chat with our Live Chat team, they’re available 24/7.
Want to speak to us over the phone? Our smart home tech experts are available 24/7. Call us on 13 22 00 and say "smart home support".
Learn how to get the most out of your smart home through CrowdSupport® – our online community.