Showing 4 articles
Troubleshooting ISDN Services
You don’t have to miss a call (and wonder who it was) just because you’re already on the phone. With Call Waiting, you’ll hear a discrete ‘bip-bip’ tone every five seconds so that you know there’s another call coming in.
You can simply excuse yourself and put the first caller on hold while you answer the second call, then switch between calls as often as you like. You can end either call whenever you’re ready.
Call Waiting is turned on automatically as part of most Telstra phone services, so it’s probably ready for you to use on your phone right now.
How do I use it?
- To answer an incoming call or switch between calls:
- To hang up one call and return to the other:
- To reject an incoming call:
- To turn on Call Waiting:
- To turn off Call Waiting:
Anything else I need to know?
- Once Call Waiting is turned on, it stays on unless you switch it off.
- Call Waiting won’t work during a 3-Way Chat call.
Price changes to Telstra Business phone plans
What does it cost to connect a new phone line?
How do I forward my office phone calls to another number
Concierge Tech Support
Want to learn more about dedicated Concierge Tech Support? We’re here to help, 24/7
How easy was it to complete your task on Telstra.com today?