Your shopping cart is empty
Data protection for your servers
Get extra protection with the Remote Backup MozyPro® Server solution. It is designed to rapidly restore important data in the event of a crisis to help you maintain business continuity.
Get simple and secure data protection for your servers
You've just lost valuable company data and it couldn't have happened at a worse time.
While you'd backed up your data to company hard drives, a flood in your building has destroyed almost everything, or worse. Maybe you’ve had a ransomware attack that has infected your computer, leaving you unable to access your company files.
Ransomware is a type of malware that infects computers, restricts access to files and can permanently destroy your information unless a ransom is paid. It is becoming increasingly problematic and can pose a real threat to your business.
Your business could be out of action for weeks or months.
You now realise how critical it is to protect your data and have the right backup solution for your business, but you want one that's flexible and affordable.
You want to access important files, quickly, and restore important data so you can maintain business continuity.
Remote Backup MozyPro® Server is designed to give your business the latest storage technology to protect critical files and rapidly recover important data, giving you fast access when you need it.
Remote Backup MozyPro Server (with 2xProtect) backs up your server data locally to your nominated backup hard-drive or on-premise server and in Mozy data centres, giving you:
- Faster backup: MozyPro lets you make incremental backups. After the initial backup, only new or changed portions of files are backed up, giving you a faster backup process and saving bandwidth capacity.
- Security: Data is stored in state-of-the-art data centres.
- Simplicity: Installation is designed to be easy and you get to choose between manual or automatic backups.
- Quick access: You can easily access your MozyPro service on the go with the Mozy app, which is available for compatible Apple and Android devices.
Want to try before you buy? You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Remote Backup MozyPro Server 10GB to see the benefits and capability of MozyPro Server before signing up for a contract.
All plans have a minimum 12 month subscription and are billed monthly.
|Included storage||Included Users||Monthly cost for MozyPro Server Plans|
|10GB storage||10 users||
$17.88 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $214.56 over 12 months)
|50GB storage||50 users||
$34.95 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $419.40 over 12 months)
|100GB storage||100 users||
$59.95 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $719.40 over 12 months)
|250GB storage||250 users||
$134.95 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $1,619.40 over 12 months)
|500GB storage||500 users||
$264.95 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $3,179.40 over 12 months)
|1000GB storage||1000 users||
$529.95 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $6,359.40 over 12 months)
How we help you protect your data
We don't ask you to pay for everything upfront
Using our backup service allows you to remotely back up your data into the cloud with a subscription service model. This service reduces operational costs of protecting your data by removing the need for manual backup processes and reducing the dependency on existing storage hardware.
We're there to help
By choosing our solutions you get the services of our dedicated technical support team, 24x7.
MozyPro Remote Backup is available for server and desktop:
Remote Backup MozyPro® Server
Maintain business continuity during a disaster by backing up your servers in the cloud [ learn more ]
Remote Backup MozyPro® Desktop
Avoid fallout of a PC meltdown or file corruption by backing up your business data in the cloud [ learn more ]
Talk to us
Would you prefer to talk to someone over the phone about sales and account enquiries?
Contact a cloud partner
We have cloud partners in every capital city and some of the larger regional centres
Things you need to know
1. You can upgrade to a paid plan during or after the free trial period, if you do not upgrade you will not be able to continue using Mozy. If you upgrade during the free trial period, you will not be charged until the trial is completed. There is a 7 day grace period after your free trial ends, where if you chose to sign up to a paid plan, your service will still be available.
2. MozyPro and associated marks are trademarks of Mozy Corporation.