Your shopping cart is empty
Help protect your PC data
Remote Backup MozyPro Desktop is a cloud-based backup application that automatically backs up your data to a secure location offsite. That way, if a computer dies or gets hacked your business is better placed to recover quickly.
Reduce the risk of losing valuable data on your PCs
Your computer just died, or has been attacked by ransomware and you've lost access to everything. Worse, you haven't backed up your data to your external hard drives for a few weeks and you've lost the proposal you've been slaving away on for the past week to retain a customer who's considered moving to a competitor.
And to put another spanner in the works you’ve lost valuable customer data or it’s now in the hands of cyber criminals as result of ransomware. You've been forced to put the business on hold while you attempt to retrieve what's left, if anything.
You can't afford to let this happen again (and you don't want the embarrassment), but as a small business you don't have time to manually backup files to your PC every night.
You want a solution that backs up your business data automatically, so you get the additional protection you want without having to think about it.
Remote Backup MozyPro Desktop is a cloud-based backup application that is designed to automatically back up your data to a secure, offsite location, helping your business to recover quickly in the event of data loss.
With MozyPro Desktop, your business will get:
- High performance: After the initial backup, only new or changed portions of files are backed up, saving internet capacity and speeding up the backup process.
- Simplicity: MozyPro Desktop is easy to download and install. You can also choose between manually or automatically scheduled backups.
- Security: All files are encrypted during backup and all data is stored in state-of-the-art data centres.
- Quick access: With MozyPro's mobile app you can access backed-up files on compatible Apple or Android devices.
- Double protection: MozyPro Desktop automatically backs up files locally to your external drive and to the Mozy data centre.
You can choose which files should be backed up and you can also decide on an automatic schedule and advanced options, such as bandwidth throttling.
Want to try before you buy? You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Remote Backup MozyPro Desktop 10GB to see the benefits and capability of MozyPro Desktop before signing up for a contract.
All plans have a minimum 12 month subscription and are billed monthly.
$13.75 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $165.00 over 12 months)
$29.95 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $359.40 over 12 months)
$55.00 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $660.00 over 12 months)
$130.00 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $1560.00 over 12 months)
$260.00 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $3120.00 over 12 months)
$520.00 incl. GST
(minimum cost is $6240.00 over 12 months)
How we help you protect your data
We don't ask you to pay for everything upfront
Using our backup service allows you to remotely back up your data into the cloud with a subscription service model. This service reduces operational costs of protecting your data by removing the need for manual backup processes and reducing the dependency on existing storage hardware.
We're here to help
By choosing our solutions you get the services of our dedicated technical support team, 24x7.
Full data coverage
MozyPro Remote Backup is available for server and desktop:
Remote Backup MozyPro® Server
Maintain business continuity during a disaster by backing up your servers in the cloud [Learn more]
Remote Backup MozyPro® Desktop
Avoid fallout of a PC meltdown or file corruption by backing up your business data in the cloud [Learn more]
Things you need to know
- You can upgrade to a paid plan during or after the free trial period, if you do not upgrade you will not be able to continue using Mozy. If you upgrade during the free trial period, you will not be charged until the trial is completed. There is a 7 day grace period after your free trial ends, where if you chose to sign up to a paid plan, your service will still be available.
- MozyPro and associated marks are trademarks of Mozy Corporation.
Questions about Security and Backup?
Talk to us
Would you prefer to talk to someone over the phone about sales and account enquiries?
Got a question about mobiles? There’s a good chance someone’s already answered it on CrowdSupport®.