1. Telstra Plus from time-to-time may provide access to pre-sale concert ticket offers ("Pre-Sale Tickets") which are offered and supplied by a third party ticket vendor (for example Ticketek Pty Ltd, Ticketmaster Australasia Pty Ltd, PROticket Pty Ltd) (“Ticket Vendor”) and other experiences, to you.
2. In order to gain access to Pre-Sale Tickets, you will need to:
b. Join Telstra Plus using your Telstra ID
c. Visit telstra.com/tickets during pre-sale window and click “buy tickets”. If you’re not already signed in, you will need to sign in with the Telstra ID you used to join Telstra Plus.
d. Select your event from the Telstra Thanks Concerts, Sport, Movies or Arts page and purchase tickets following the ticket vendor process.
3. When an offer to purchase Pre-Sale Tickets is live, you will have the opportunity to secure tickets before the general public through the relevant Ticket Vendor’s website. This will occur during a pre-sale window which is exclusive for you (other than any official fan-club or member group which is also offering a pre-sale). Ticket prices are set out on the relevant Ticket Vendor’s website and are subject to that Ticket Vendor’s terms and conditions. Tickets are strictly subject to availability during the pre-sale window and the maximum number of tickets available to purchase per customer may vary. A selection of seating is available throughout the venue for Pre-Sale Tickets, however it does not provide preferential seating over the general public.
4. The relevant Ticket Vendor is solely responsible for the Pre-Sale Ticket redemption and fulfilment, and purchase of Pre-Sale Tickets is subject the relevant Ticket Vendor’s terms and conditions (see the actual Pre-Sale event page on telstra.com/tickets and view Things you need to know for details of the Ticket Vendor). Telstra only offers access to Pre-Sale Tickets and does not otherwise supply the Pre-Sale Tickets themselves. Accordingly and except for those that cannot be excluded by law, Telstra excludes all representations and warranties in respect of the Pre-Sale Tickets. To the extent permitted by law, Telstra will not be responsible or liable for:
a. the accuracy, content and use of the Ticket Vendor’s website, or use of the Pre-Sale Tickets (including ticket redemption and fulfilment);
b. any Pre-Sale Ticket that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Customer;
c. any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the event related to the Pre-Sale Tickets; or
d. changes, cancellations or postponements to events the subject of a Pre-Sale Ticket offer.
5. Telstra is not responsible for any technical difficulties with the Ticket Vendor’s website, and does not warrant that the Ticket Vendors’ websites will be available at all times.
6. If you have a query or complaint about a Pre-Sale Ticket or the event, please contact the relevant Ticket Vendor (see the actual Pre-Sale event page on telstra.com/tickets and view Things you need to know for details of the Ticket Vendor).
7. Telstra reserves the right in its discretion to change, cancel or suspend this offer without notice, and this will be effective upon the updated terms and conditions being posted on the Telstra Plus website .
8. All other terms of the Telstra Plus program continue to apply.