Telstra Plus Points Wonderland Promotion - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is being run by Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556) of 19/400 George St Sydney ("we", “us” or “our”).
3. The promotion starts 1 December 2019 and ends midnight 25 December 2019 for existing Telstra Plus members ("promotion period").
Who can enter?
4. Entry to the promotion is open to all Australian residents who are Telstra consumer customers, who have enrolled In Telstra Plus and who are over the age of 18. Employees or contractors working on the promotion and other companies associated with the promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
How do you enter?
5. To enter, you must, during the promotion period:
a) Be an existing member or join Telstra Plus by visiting https://www.telstra.com.au/plus from 1 December to midnight 25 December and have an active Telstra account
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. By entering the promotion, you agree and acknowledge that we (or our agent) may take photos of you and use the photos for our future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to you.
8. This is a game of chance
9. There are 25 prizes to be won.
a) The prize is 1,000,000 Telstra Plus Points valued at $2,500 (incl. GST) to be won by 25 Telstra Plus Members which is 25,000,000 points
b) The total prize pool value is $62,500 (incl. GST).
10. The winners will be decided by a computerised draw at Level 19/400 George St Sydney at 11am on the dates listed below:
i) 5th December – 5 winners
ii) 12th December – 7 winners
iii) 19th December – 7 winners
iv) 6th January 2020 – 6 winners
11. The winners will be notified by telephone on the dated listed above. The winner’s names will be published on telstra.com.au/plus on the dates listed above
12. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Unclaimed prize draw
13. If a prize remains unclaimed after 3 months by the 24th March 2020, subject to any directions from State and Territory regulatory authorities or a winner is disqualified in accordance with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw occur for the number of unclaimed prizes on the 24th of March 2020 at Level 19/400 George St Sydney at 11am. The winners will be notified by telephone and names will be published on telstra.com.au/plus on the date listed above.
14. You are only eligible to win one prize. We reserve the right to withdraw a prize if there are no eligible entrants to receive that prize subject to legislative approval.
15. By accepting a prize, you agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. We reserve the right to use your comments, image and name for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without compensation.
16. A prize, or any unused portion of a prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged, redeemed for cash or sold. All other expenses associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
17. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, and in its sole discretion to (a) request entrants to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid entry (b) disqualify any entrant who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
18. Entries are accepted at the time of receipt by us. We will not be held liable for any entries not received for any reason during the promotion period.
19. We are not liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves us.
20. We are not responsible for any variation in the value of a prize.
21. If we are unable to provide a winner with a prize (or part of a prize), we will supply an alternative prize (or that part of the prize) of greater or equal monetary value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. If for any reason, we are not able to conduct the promotion as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
23. We exclude all warranties in relation to the quality, suitability or merchantability of a prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian Law, is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
24. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion including the supply of goods or services by any person to the prize winners, and where applicable to any persons accompanying the prize winners. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
25. If the winner chooses not to take the prize or any component of it (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and we are not obliged to substitute the prize or any component.
26. By entering this this promotion, you acknowledge and agree that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram, and you release Facebook/Instagram from all liability and claims in relation to this promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to us and not to Facebook/Instagram.
Any entrant attempting to enter more than once per day by using multiple Twitter accounts, or using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to win.
28. By entering this promotion, you agree that we may use the personal information we collect from you:
a) to conduct this promotion, including determining and notifying the winners, disclosing that information to prize suppliers and State and Territory regulatory authorities; and
b) for future marketing purposes in any media, including contacting you after this promotion ends, on the terms set out in our Privacy Statement available at www.telstra.com.au/privacy/privacy_statement.html or by calling 1800 039 059. If you would like to access or correct the personal information that we hold about you, you can contact us by phoning 1800 039 059.
ACT - TP 19/04607
NSW – LTPS /19/39758
SA – T19/1897