Your shopping cart is empty
Save time by managing your services online
We have a number of handy tools to help you manage your accounts and services online while saving you time.
Take a look at some of the benefits available to you when you use our online tools.
Whether you have a Pre-Paid service, eligible post-paid mobile or home phone, internet or bundle, My Account lets you manage all your services online.
With My Account, you can
- Check your estimated call and data usage
- Check the expiry date of your post-paid mobile phone contract
- See the past 13 months' bill history and download PDF copies
- Pay bills, set up Direct Debit or store your details for future payments
- Update your details or billing address
Telstra 24x7® App
Manage your account and services from your smartphone or tablet with the Telstra 24x7 App.
The app lets you view your data usage and get support while you're out and about without logging in.
And if you want to experience the full features of the app, such as managing your bills or purchasing THANKS discounted movie tickets, log in with your Telstra ID.
Sign up to Email Bill
Choose to have your bills sent to your preferred email address and enjoy the paperless, secure and fee-free way to receive your bills.
With Email Bill, you can:
- View your bills at a time that suits you from your desktop or mobile device
- Set up SMS reminders in My Account so that you never miss a bill again
- Ensure that all your bills are saved in one place ready for tax time
What Email Bill looks like
Here’s $20 to get you out of the queue
Don’t waste time standing in line to pay your Telstra bill.
Pay your Telstra bill with your PayPal account and we’ll credit your Telstra account with $20.
To be eligible for the credit, customers must be registered for PayPal and pay their Telstra bill in full during the period 22 April 2015 to 5 June 2015 using PayPal. One, once-off credit will be applied per eligible billing account on either the 1st or 2nd bill after paying with PayPal for this promotion. This offer is not transferrable for cash or to customers who did not receive the invitation directly from Telstra.
Set up Direct Debit
Take the hassle out of managing your bills and never miss a payment ever again with Direct Debit. This service deducts payments directly from your credit card or bank account.
With Direct Debit, you can:
- Rest easy, knowing that your bills are being paid on time, every time
- Avoid being hit by late payment fees
- Pause your Direct Debit at anytime
- Query and contest your bills, even after payments have been made
Choose from two options
Direct Debit Automatic
Pay the full amount on the due date automatically.
Direct Debit Fixed
Deduct a fixed amount every fortnight or month.
Alternatively, you can do a one-off payment through My Account using your credit card, bank account or PayPal. You can even save your details so that it’s faster and more convenient next time.