Information about the service
This allows you to make and receive unlimited standard voice calls and text in eligible countries and includes a data allowance.
You’re ineligible for an International Day Pass if you have any services on the following plans:
- Business Premium Lease Plan, My Business Premium Mobile Plan, My Business Mobile Plan $129 and above, Business Premium Mobile Plan, Business Mobile Plan $129 and above Corporate Mobile Plus, All- 4-Buz Mach II, International Roaming Data Pack, International Roaming Data Plan, International Roaming Voice Plan, and any other plan that already provides an International Roaming allowance.
- What's included
A daily allowance of;
- Unlimited calls and text to and from standard international numbers
- 200MB of data per day (based on AEST time)
All for use from eligible countries. View eligible countries here telstra.com/internationalroaming
Use the Data Usage Calculator at telstra.com.au/info/roaming to help estimate your data usage needs overaseas.
- What's not included
- Usage over 200MB of data, if you exceed you will be charged $10 per 500MB (valid for 31 days, for usage in Eligible Destinations)
- Usage in Australia, on airplanes or cruise ships
- MMS (Event Fees), video calls or calls to non-standard numbers (satellite numbers, premium numbers and operator assisted calls)
- Content charges (including third party charges)
- Calls, SMS and data usage in destinations not covered by your International Day Pass.
Calls and SMS not included will be charged at international roaming rates (see telstra.com.au/international-roaming/availability-pricing/post-paid). You must pay for this usage separately.
Visit telstra.com.au/overseas for information on rates.
Information about pricing
- Minimum Term
International Day Passes are available for use each day but you’re only charged when you use your service overseas in an eligible country. Each day a service is used in an eligible country, $5 or $10 will be charged to your account depending on the location and the inclusions listed in the table above will be available for use that day (AEST). Unused data expires at the end of each day (AEST). If you cancel your International Day Pass or deactivate roaming during that day, you’ll still be charged the Day Pass charge for that day.
- Before you travel overseas
For information about using your service overseas and other tips to help you stay in control of your costs, visit telstra.com/roaming and for Telstra Business customers visit telstra.com/business/overseas
If you would like to activate or deactivate International Roaming, you can do so online via My Account or the Telstra 24x7® App. Alternatively call, even when travelling, free from your Telstra mobile, on +61 439 12 5109.
- How can I monitor and manage my usage?
You'll receive SMS alerts when you reach 50%, 85% and 100% of your Monthly Data allowance. We’ll also send you an alert if Extra Data is added to your service. To check your usage:
- login to My Account at telstra.com/myaccount
- use My Plan Manager by going to telstra.com/mpm on your mobile’s browser (select the ‘My’ tab to view details)
- use the Telstra 24x7® App on your iPhone and Android phone (available at telstra.com/business/app)
- check the mobile data usage meter at telstra.com.au/my-data-usage
Find out more at telstra.com/myusage
- Need help? We're here for you.
Visit telstra.com/contactus for our support options. Call 13 20 00 or 133 677 (TTY), or +61 439 12 5109 from overseas, to speak to someone about your plan or to obtain a copy of this summary in an alternative /accessible format.
If there’s something you’re not happy with and you wish to make a complaint, visit telstra.com/complaints. We like to make every attempt to resolve any issues but you can contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman by phone on 1800 062 058 or visit tio.com.au/about-us/contact-us if you would like an independent investigation
This is a summary only. The full legal terms for this plan are available at telstra.com/customer-terms
™ are trade marks and ® are registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.
Download a printable copy