Information about the service
You can purchase the Teletrac Navman Solution on:
- a month-by-month casual basis with an upfront purchase of the Teletrac Navman hardware;
- a Hardware Repayment Option where you pay off your Teletrac Navman hardware in monthly installments over 36 months; or
- an Accessory Only Option where you may separately buy supporting hardware;
- Fuel Tax Credit Manager software on a 12-month minimum term;
- Heavy Vehicle Compliance Assistant software on a 12-month minimum term.
The Teletrac Navman devices are compact, solid, all-in-one units that are discreetly installed into a vehicle or asset to provide a near real-time location, speed and direction. You need to have the hardware device in order to use the Teletrac Navman solutions.
Hardware options include:
- Qube, Qtanium or iFace devices
- Mobile Data Terminal (MDT)
- Mobile Navigation Terminal (MNAV)
- Satellite Communications Unit (Satellite)
- Data Capture Unit (DCU)
- OBDII Canbus reader
- NavCAN 1 and 2
- A full list of Additional parts is available upon request
- Minimum term
If you take up the month to month option, there’s no minimum term.
If you take up a minimum term for software, hardware or accessories, a minimum term and Early Termination Charges (ETC’s) apply.
- What's included
- A month-by-month contract for the Teletrac Navman software application(s) except in the case of the iFace which requires the Compliance Pack for a minimum of 12 months.
- Upfront payment for hardware and other costs.
- What's not included
- Mobile Data
- Installation with Accessory Only purchases, with the Qtanium and Qube devices, Satellite Communications Unit or Casual Options. Except for purchases set out below.
- Important Conditions for Satellite Communications Unit
In order to use the Satellite Communications Unit you need to separately take up a satellite Iridum data service from Teletrac Navman or another third-party provider. We don’t supply this service.
All usage and charges associated with your Satellite Communications Unit will be billed directly by Teletrac Navman. These charges won’t appear on your Telstra bill. For more details visit teletracnavman.com.au
Information about pricing
To take up the Teletrac Navman solution you will need to separately purchase a casual month to month data plan.
There are different data plans available and we recommend the data plans below. These must be purchased from us separately.
Product Monthly Price (ex. GST) Mobile data plan Qube From $4.55 per month Qtanium From $4.55 per month iFace From $9.09 per month
In addition to your month to month data plan, the other charges (ex. GST) that apply to your Teletrac Navman solutions are the hardware and software options set out below.
Upfront Price (ex. GST)
Repayment Option (ex. GST)
Minimum cost over 36 Months (ex. GST)
Qube 50 in-vehicle device
Qube 300 in-vehicle device
Qtanium 400 rugged asset tracking device
Qtanium 200 asset tracking device
Qtanium 100 asset tracking device
Software Monthly Price (ex. GST) Director Professional for Qube 300 and Qtanium 400 $35.00 Director Essential for Qtanium 200 and Qube 50 $20.00 Director Essential for Qtanium 100 $15.00 Optional Additional Software Monthly Price (ex. GST) FBT Intelligence application $10.00 Accessory Only option
Repayment cost and Minimum cost
(on a 36-month repayment option)
Upfront purchase available? Additional parts Price on application X
- Fuel Tax Credit Manager software (12 month minimum term)
Software Monthly Price (ex. GST) Minimum cost over 12 months (ex GST) Bronze software – Self set-up $12.50 $150.00 Silver software – Navman set-up with up to 100 unique geofenced sites $16.50 $198.00
Fuel Tax Credit Manager application (Bronze or Silver) is an add-on to the Director Professional application. Fuel Tax Credit Manager application requires an installed and operational Qube 300 device and Director Professional application to function.
- Heavy Vehicle Compliance Assistant
You must purchase the iFace hardware item and the iFace Compliance Pack.
Hardware (Upfront payment) Upfront Price (ex. GST) iFace Hardware – RRP $875.00 Software Monthly Price (ex. GST) Minimum cost over 12 months (ex. GST) iFace Compliance Pack (no data) – RRP $21.00 $252.00
- Minimum cost
Minimum costs will vary depending on the hardware and software combinations chosen.
- Early Termination Charges
Casual Option: No Early Termination Charge (ETC) applies. You may cancel your casual Teletrac Navman Solutions without penalty at any time.
Hardware Repayment Minimum Term: Early Termination Charges (ETC) apply if you cancel your Teletrac Navman solution during a minimum term. The ETC is calculated as:
ETC = ETC Base x remaining months of the contract term
The ETC Base is set out in Part G – Data Services of Our Customer Terms.
For certain software products which have a minimum term, we may charge you an ETC if your contract is cancelled or terminated (other than for our material breach) before the end of the minimum term. The ETC will be an amount equal to 25% of your fees and charges multiplied by the number of remaining months in your minimum term plus any setup fees (if there are any setup fees which you have not already paid).
- Bill Payment charges
- Paperless bills and electronic payments – Free
- Paper bills – $2.20/mth
- Payments made in person or by mail – Extra $1.00
- Set up Email Bill at telstra.com/emailbill
- Understanding my bill
You’re billed in advance for the minimum monthly charge, and in arrears for any usage not included in your plan.
When you start or change your plan part way through a billing period, your first bill will have part month charges.
- Need help? We're here for you.
Visit Telstra.com/contactus for our support options. Call 13 20 00 or 133 677 (TTY), or +61 439 12 5109 from overseas, to speak to someone about your plan or to obtain a copy of this summary in an alternative /accessible format.
If there’s something you’re not happy with and you wish to make a complaint, visit Telstra.com/complaints. We like to make every attempt to resolve any issue but you can contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman by phone on 1800 062 058 or visit tio.com.au/about-us/contact-us if you’d like an independent investigation.
This is a summary only. The full legal terms for this plan are available at telstra.com/customer-terms.
* Telstra does not provide installation of Teletrac Navman devices as part of its standard offering without an additional charge. The pricing for the Qube 300 and the Qtanium 400 purchased at RRP on the Hardware Repayment Option, include a $200.00 (ex. GST) amount (per device purchased) paid to the dealer to contribute towards the standard installation costs incurred by your accredited Telstra Teletrac Navman dealer. ™ are trade marks and ® are registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.
Download a printable copy