So, what’s important to know about your new Starter Internet plan?
- You’ll get a $15 discount each month, which means you pay $45 each month, instead of $60. So, you’ll be paying the same as a standard home phone plan, and the same or less than your previous plan.
- You’ll get internet access at home, as well as calls to standard numbers across Australia from your home phone service.
Each month you’ll get:
- Unlimited calls to standard local, national and Australian mobile numbers
- 500 calls per month to 13 numbers
- $15 monthly call credit to use for calls to international numbers or for additional calls to 13 numbers
- Internet access with 25GB data
What do I have to do?
- Nothing, your plan has already been upgraded, so you can keep making calls as normal.
- If you receive your bill quarterly, this will now arrive monthly.
- If you’d like to start using the internet, click on the steps below for a step-by-step guide on how to connect.
How to connect to the internet
You should already have everything you need to connect to your home internet. A Telstra modem will have been set up in your home with your previous plan. Connecting won’t require extra cords – it can be done wirelessly (called Wi-Fi). All you’ll need is your desktop or laptop computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
Click on the steps below for a step-by-step guide on how to connect.
Other support options
Send us a message
Get help with your internet starter plan questions.
Find a store
Find your nearest Telstra store or Wi-Fi hotspot.
If you'd like to speak with us in your preffered language, we've got you covered.
Help for other tech
We can help setup & protect your computer, smart devices, pinters & gaming consoles.