A dynamic network makes all the difference
A new kind of network makes all the difference
In today's connected world, your networks are key to business performance. But they have to keep pace with a constantly changing environment. All too often, network technologies restrict business initiatives rather than support them. More than ever, it's essential to integrate your network strategy with your business strategy.
A new kind of network will help you thrive in a dynamic market. It gives you the ability to adapt in real time, helping to give your business the freedom to grow and succeed in today’s fast-changing marketplace.
Whether you want to jump on opportunities, reach new markets or use resources more efficiently, Telstra’s new kind of network can make it happen.
Expect and get more from your network
Evolving your network: The application delivery platform of the future
Business applications are increasingly important in the success of a business. The management of these applications to ensure they are available and their performance is optimal is essential, no matter where or what they are accessed from.Play
South Australian Health - Managed health
Our solution for SA Health allows health professionals to access centralised records at the patient's bedside, improving patient experience, staff efficiency and accuracy.Play
Business Agility - The Royal Flying Doctor Service - Network
Spanning over 2.3 million km2, our mobile network gives the Royal Flying Doctor Service the coverage and reliability it needs to work in more places.Play
News & Insights
The dynamic network difference
Optimise your network and application performances
Improve your business operations and maximise your network performance to increase productivity. Have greater visibility into your network and application performance, scale bandwidth for short-term peaks, and deploy new capabilities quickly and easily.
- Networks that are application-aware with Dynamic Class of Service and Quality of Service
- World-leading tools and deep packet inspection technology
- Agile network provisioning to deploy applications to users with the performance they need
Reach new markets and seize opportunities
Securely and reliably connect your business to Australia’s largest, fully integrated fixed and mobile network. Reach into more than 230 countries and territories through our privately owned global IP networks and partner networks.
- 2,000 global points of presence plus dedicated IP-VPN services into China and Asia
- 50 Australian and international data centres
- More than 5,400 staff on the ground locally and internationally
- Multi-billion investment roadmap locally and internationally
Simplify with one provider
- Enjoy the convenience and responsiveness of a single, trusted partner. Simplify and reduce risk with one solution for connectivity, managed network services, security plus cloud, unified communications, mobility and video conferencing.
- End-to-end assurance from a single source of expertise
- Access to global partners for specific services and technologies
- International recognition and awards for customer service and support
Run your business with confidence
Benefit from our experience as Australia’s largest carrier and one of the country's leading managed services and security providers. We combine smart networks, deep insight and intelligent management to provide a powerful application delivery platform to boost business performance.
- Best High Capacity/Low Latency network in APAC*
- Triple path network redundancy with 99.999% target network availability
- 100% separation of the core network from the internet to reduce threats
- Best-practice ISO 27001 security certification for our core network products
* Telstra has received the highest Product Scores in 2 out of 4 Use Cases, High Capacity and Low Latency Network Use Cases in Gartner’ s July 2015 Critical Capabilities for Network Services, Asia/Pacific.
Our Cloud Services can help you improve staff collaboration, enable a mobile workforce, find innovative ways to reach your customers and transform your IT environment.
A more agile and intelligent approach to cyber-security is essential. Underpinned by a completely new, open source cyber-security platform and managed in our Security Operations Centre.
In today's fast-paced business environment, your people need to communicate with each other, partners and customers at a moment's notice. And you need those interactions to be richer and more productive.
Additional Network Services
Application Assured Networking
Use network-centric assurance to optimise your network and ensure applications perform at peak.
Improve service experience and get more strategic value from your IT teams.
This enables employees to interact with each other as though they were in the same building.
Enhance and simplify your network operations with access to expert advice and consulting services.
Things you need to know
nbn™, nbn co and other nbn™ logos and brands are trade marks of nbn co limited and used under licence.
® registered trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited.