Working together we can help you harness the
best ideas, partnerships and new technologies to
reach new markets and help your business thrive.
See how we can help you create innovative
solutions for your business.
2017 Design Thinking Innovation Workshops
Our innovation workshops give you a powerful customer-centred approach to looking at your business problems with fresh eyes. Our experts can help you navigate new possibilities as you take an ‘outside in’ look at your operations. Plus, you’ll learn to identify strategic opportunities to differentiate your organisation.
We’re offering a limited number of our enterprise customers the opportunity to attend a complimentary half day innovation workshop facilitated by leading Design Thinkers.
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will receive a tailored report that includes:
- An opportunity statement based around your specific business problem and challenge, and includes next steps to drive and implement change
- Design Thinking framework reference material – an invaluable guide to support ongoing innovation and strategic development
Applications close 31 August 2017.
Our Design Thinking workshops are ideal for any business who:
- Wants to shift from a transactional sales relationship to a trusted partnership with their customers
- Is unsure where to start solving a complex problem
- Is looking to develop a competitive edge but unsure how to navigate the possibilities
- Is looking to explore a hunch about a problem and get organisational agreement on it
- Wants to create value for customers
Register your interest:
These limited workshops are facilitated by experts in the field, who use a blend of mindset, principles and tools to help you define and explore your workplace opportunities and challenges. Participants work in teams of up to seven exploring your specific customer or strategic challenge.
Download the latest research on digital transformation
New research focuses on the impact of competitive differentiation and digital transformation in Australia.
It offers technology checklists to support business transformation in areas including data management, the Internet of Things and enterprise mobility.
63% of companies were frustrated with how their IT supports their business strategies and goals.
77% of Australian firms said they’re threatened by disruption.
55% stated they’re actively seeking to disrupt current or new markets.
Cloud, data management and enterprise mobility (and applications) were identified by Australian companies as key to supporting their disruption and transformation goals
The top five goals of digital transformation are:
• Accelerate time to market
• Streamline and optimise operations
• Create more innovative IT platforms
• Reduce and optimise costs
• Improve customer experience and engagement
Register to download
Telstra + FOX SPORTS
Taking millions of fans onto the field at once
We partnered with FOX SPORTS to adapt Telstra Globecam to create Ref Cam, a small lightweight device that provides an immersive point of view experience for live broadcasts.
Internet of Things
Drive innovation, change and efficiency in your businesses with access to data and control of process like never before.
Apps that take care of business
Improve productivity, manage costs and cash flow with apps that are crucial for the modern, mobile business.