Apple Music from Telstra
Terms and Conditions
1) In these terms and conditions, “you” and “your” mean the customer and “we”, “us” and “our” means Telstra Corporation Limited.
3) In addition, you must also agree to the Apple Music terms and conditions.
4) You consent to receiving SMS communication from Apple about Apple Music.
5) Apple Music and any customer or technical support issues are the responsibility of Apple.
7) From time to time, we may make offers available to eligible Telstra Customers with a compatible device (“Telstra Offer”) for a period of time (“Trial Period”).
8) Once your Trial Period ends, you will be automatically be charged an $11.99/month subscription to your Telstra mobile bill. You can cancel anytime following the steps under 19) Termination and Expiry of Subscription Period.
9) Your Telstra Offer begins on the day we apply the Telstra Offer to your account. The Trial Period will not be extended if you fail or delay to activate the Telstra Offer after this date.
10) If you had already received the Apple Music trial and during the Apple Music trial you took up a Telstra Offer, you will forfeit the remainder of your Apple Music trial.
11) Any charges as a result of activating or subscribing to Apple Music after the Telstra Period will be included on your Telstra bill.
12) If you have additional SIM’s linked to your Telstra account, any additional data usage for those SIM’s may count towards your own data usage.
Activating your Telstra Offer
13) Once the Telstra Offer has been applied to your Telstra account, we will send you a SMS which contains a link to the Apple Music App (“App”) which you must download and install to sign up to Apple Music.
14) You must sign into the App using your Apple ID (or you can request an Apple ID to be created for you if you do not have an Apple ID).
15) Data charges apply when downloading or using the App.
16) You may be able to use Apple Music in countries outside Australia however your usage will be metered and data roaming charges may apply.
Existing Apple Music Members
17) If you have a pre-existing Apple Music account, you must cancel that account directly with Apple before signing up to a Telstra Offer. If you do not, you will continue to be charged by Apple. Telstra does not accept any liability for such charges.
18) We do not make any promises or assurances to you about Apple Music and/or these terms and conditions.
Termination and expiry of Subscription Period
19) You may terminate your Telstra Offer at any time by visiting My Account or the 24x7 app and following the below steps:
- Go to MyAccount
- Enter your Telstra ID details and log in
- Go to Plans & Usage and select mobile service
- Select Add-Ons and click Remove
19.2 24x7 app
- Go to Home Screen and click on My Usage
- Select the Post-Paid service
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Apple Music
- Select Cancel Apple Music
- A confirmation message will appear ‘You are cancelling Apple Music. This may take up to 24 hours to process’
- Click Cancel Apple Music
Any remaining discounts or credit owing to you will be forfeited. If you terminate the Telstra Offer during the Trial Period, it will remain on your account until the expiry of the Telstra Offer.
20) You may reconnect to Apple Music at any time via MyAccount however you will no longer be eligible for any further Trial Offers.
Data Free Music streaming
21) Data Free on Telstra Mobile Network. Non-music streaming use such as downloads, video streaming and social interaction will attract data charges. Telstra FairPlay Policy applies. For use in Australia.