Your shopping cart is empty
- Just plug your Telstra TV box into your TV set, connect it to your Wi-Fi and you’re ready to play.
- Glorious 4K HDR Streaming
- Pause Live TV
- Sync with Google Assistant
- Watch on the go
Starting from$9 per month
24 month minimum term. Minimum total cost 216.
Your entertainment. All in one place.
Telstra TV brings together the biggest brands in entertainment. Stream movies, TV shows, live sport, music and more. Plus watch free to air TV. All in one place.
- Not sure what you’re looking for? Discover content from the home screen on Telstra TV and Telstra TV App, without having to open individual apps.1
- Just ask to search, play and pause movies and TV shows. Plus change channels, apps and much more.
- Telstra TV has Australia’s first integrated live TV, catch-up, and on-demand search function. With Telstra TV Smart Search, search simultaneously across the biggest brands in entertainment for specific movies, TV and people.2
- Now Wi-Fi enabled, the new Telstra TV Enhanced Remote you gives you more control of your television. Power on, turn the volume up, or control your entertainment from the one remote.
- Stream movies and TV in 4K HDR quality across a range of entertainment providers, while using less data and bandwidth with HEVC encoding support.3
- Don’t miss a moment with Live Pause where you can pause and rewind free-to-air live TV for up to 30 minutes.4
- Download the Telstra TV App to search and discover content on the go. Easily find content you love, save it to watch later, create wish lists, or use it as a second remote at home. Plus, with private listening you can listen to the audio from Telstra TV on your mobile device and headphones at home.
- Video – 2160p 4K UHD / 1080p HD / 720p with HEVC support
- Free-to-air Tuner – Live TV
- Audio support – Dolby Digital 7.1
- Connectivity – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band wireless or 10/100 Ethernet port
- Remote – Wi-Fi & Infrared (IR) remote with Power, Volume, Voice control, Live TV, TV Guide, Netflix and Foxtel Now buttons
- External input – MicroSD slot and USB port for external media input
- Mobile integration – support screen mirroring with Miracast and second screen ‘casting’ with Netflix and YouTube
- Processor – Quad-core MStar C2
- RAM – 2GB DRAM
- Storage -512MB Flash NAND
- Ports – HDMI 2.0, USB 2.0, MicroSD Slot
Things you need to know
Telstra TV: Requires a compatible TV with a HDMI port. Existing Telstra post-paid service required. A minimum internet speed of 3.5Mbps is recommended. Antenna required to access free-to-air channels in your area. Subscription and data charges apply, except when using Telstra TV Box Office. Search not available across all apps. To benefit from HEVC and 4K, content needs to be produced in this format. 4K TV is also required to experience 4K resolution.
Hardware Repayment Option (HRO): Only customers with an existing fixed or post-paid mobile service are eligible. Maximum 5 HROs per customer at any one time. If you cancel an HRO early or cancel your existing fixed or post-paid mobile service(s), your HRO will also terminate and you will be required to pay out the remainder of your HRO.
Telstra TV app: Data charges apply for downloading and using the Telstra TV app.
1 The device remembers your usage, and provides recommendations for what to watch next.
2 This includes: Free-to-air, catch up TV, Foxtel Now, Netflix, Stan, Telstra TV Box Office, Hayu, Animelab, Garage Entertainment and DocPlay
3 On 4K compatible TVs. Providers that support 4K: Netflix, Youtube, Curiosity Stream, Plex, and Stan.
4 Instant replay allows you to jump back 10 seconds to relive key moments. Plus, if you’ve missed your show, integrated on-demand services could help you catch up.
Questions about Accessories? We can help.
Our support pages are a great place to learn more about your devices, watch how-to videos, or troubleshoot any problems you may have.
Learn how to get the most out of your Accessories through CrowdSupport – our online community.