Available to all customers connected prior to 10 February 2012.
All new customers, connected on or after 10 February 2012, will have BigPond Email with Windows Live®.
Not sure if you are on the BigPond Email with Windows Live service? Log in to your email account to check.
Access included in your BigPond® or Telstra membership/plans.1
MyInbox allows you to email, manage your contacts, tasks and calendar with a total of 1GB of storage2. Plus you can link your compatible Telstra mobile or home/office phone to access and store your voice mail. With your Telstra mobile, you can also send SMS/MMS, receive and store video mail and receive calendar notifications.3
All in one inbox!
Use your existing BigPond or Telstra email address to log straight into MyInbox. Don't worry if you don't have a BigPond or Telstra email address yet because your BigPond or Telstra membership/plan includes access to MyInbox and a BigPond email address.1
Why get it?
MyInbox allows you to:
- Access and save your Telstra mobile voice and video mail messages online.3
- Access and store your Telstra home or office phone voicemail messages online. Now all your messages can be accessed from the same place.4
- Access your BigPond, Telstra or other compatible email addresses5 - so you can receive, read and reply to all your emails in one place.
- Use mobile messaging online – send and receive video and audio files via MMS and send SMS straight from your computer when on the internet.3
- Send SMS messages online from your home/office phone and have the charges billed to your Telstra home/office phone account.4
- Manage your calendar and contacts online.
- Enjoy 24/7 access from any PC on the internet.
What you get
Access and save your mobile voice and video mail messages online3
Your mobile messages can now be accessed and saved to your personal folders on your computer in MyInbox.
To get started log straight into MyInbox on this page with your BigPond® or Telstra email address or click on the sign up button below. Link your Telstra mobile to MyInbox to send and receive MMS, voice and video mail messages and to send SMS.
Access and store home or office phone voicemail messages online4
MyInbox users can access home/office phone messages online via their individual MyInbox account.
To get started log straight into MyInbox with your BigPond® or Telstra email address or click on the sign up button below. Link your Telstra home or office phone to MyInbox to retrieve voicemail messages and send SMS messages.
Access all your email addresses in one place
MyInbox is a handy email service that you can use on the move wherever you access the internet. You’ll have full complimentary access to:
- Spam and email virus filtering, to help protect you and your inbox.
- A total of 1GB storage with personal folders.2
- Automated reply and email forwarding tools.
- Contacts, calendar and tasks features.
- PC software (MyDesktop Sync) to link your Outlook or Outlook Express address book and calendar details to MyInbox.
Send SMS, MMS and calendar notifications from your computer3
By linking your Telstra mobile to MyInbox, you can use your keyboard and mouse to:
- Send SMS messages from your computer. Send and receive your picture, video and audio files via MMS.
- Set up calendar notifications and alerts (via SMS or email) so you never miss another important appointment or special occasion.
- Store your most important SMS messages online by sending them to 125INBX (which is 1254629) from your mobile.
By linking your Telstra home or office phone with MyInbox you can:4
- Send SMS messages online from your home/office phone with the convenience of a full sized keyboard.
(If you link both a Telstra mobile and Telstra home/office phone to MyInbox, you can choose to have charges for sending SMS messages online from those account billed to either the mobile or home/office phone account. This can be done within MyInbox.)
Or send online SMS and MMS messages from Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express via MyDesktop Messaging.6 You can download the application via MyInbox.6
|Telstra mobile charging (incl. MyDesktop Msg):||Per message per recipient|
|SMS Message rates will be as per your Telstra mobile plan for SMS messaging|
|MMS message rates are as follows:|
|Voicemail retrieval||$0.30 per message|
|Videomail retrieval||$0.30 per message|
|Calendar notification alerts via SMS||$0.05 per notification|
|Telstra home or office phone charging (incl. MyDesktop Msg)4||Per message per recipient|
|SMS messages rates are as follows:|
|Voicemail retrieval (including Talking Text)4||incl. in monthly access fee|
Things you need to know
See Our Customer Terms for full terms and conditions
- No additional access/subscription charges apply to MyInbox. For BigPond customers, usage may affect your monthly data allowance.
- The individual mail quota of each folder (including the inbox folder) in MyInbox is 170MB.
- Charges apply for these MyInbox features.
- Home/office phone services must have an active MessageBank, MessageBank Virtual or HomeMessages 101 to be linked to MyInbox. Home/office phone services on HomeLine Part or BusinessLine Part plans cannot be linked to MyInbox. You must have the permission of the home/office phone account holder to link a phone service to MyInbox. Charges apply to retrieve HomeMessages 101 messages using MyInbox, but will be waived for an introductory period of 25 June 2009 to 31 January 2010. Charges apply to send SMS messages online using MyInbox or MyDesktop Messaging.
- Email must be POP/IMAP compatible.
- Only SMS messages can be sent when only a Telstra home/office phone is linked to MyInbox.