Available to Telstra broadband customers, Telstra Online Security is a suite of tools that helps keep you and your family safe online.
They work together so that up to six computers (Mac or PC) are virus free, your identity is secure and your family protected from inappropriate content when online.
So you and your family can bank, browse, shop and enjoy social media with confidence.
Not a Telstra Online Security customer yet?
Already a Telstra Online Security customer?
How we can help
Protect up to six computers.
Help prevent known viruses, spyware and other threats from running on your Mac & PC computers with real-time Anti-Malware software. Automatic updates keep your protection current.
Bank and shop safely.
Reduce the risk of theft of the personal and financial data you use in online transactions, such as credit card numbers and passwords.
Social media monitoring
Guide your kid's social media usage.
Social Media Monitoring helps to detect stranger danger, cyber-bullying and bad language on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Keep your family safe online.
Parental Controls gives you peace of mind when your family is online. Allow appropriate content but restrict access to anything that isn’t.
Phone and email support.
If you need help, we’re always around with 24/7 phone and email support. Use the security console for one-click help or contact the Telstra Online Security support team.
Bank and shop safely online:
Safer shopping and banking with Safe Browser
Safe Browser helps ensure that the personal and financial data you use in online transactions, such as credit card numbers and passwords, can be shared securely with little risk of being stolen.
What’s more, it supports safe and secure online transactions even if your computer is not free from infection.
Protecting your identity
- Helps prevent Adware from loading on websites you visit
- Helps protect against phishing scams trying to trick you into giving away your personal details
- Prevents drive-by downloads from compromising your computer
- Helps block Fake Anti-Virus scams
Help when you need it
24x7 phone, online and email support within Australia.
- Australia-based consultants can help you diagnose and solve your security problems over the phone or via email, 24x7.
Remote login to get you going faster
- Even if you’re technology-savvy, solving security problems can be confusing and time-consuming. With your permission, our professional consultants can login to your computer remotely to show you how to set up your security, answer your questions faster, and even scan for and remove malware.
Online knowledge base
- Our security console can answer many of your questions, give you useful security tips and help you configure Telstra Online Security to best protect your family, your identity and your computers.
These features will help keep your PC safe online:
Real time anti-virus protection
Help prevent known viruses and other threats from running on your computers with real time virus scanning.
Your protection is always up-to-date with automatic updates.
- Helps stop the invasive and fraudulent collection of your personal data when you're online.
Web Threat protection
- Prevent your computer from being compromised by new types of threats by blocking websites and Ads coming from locations known to host viruses, scams and other threats.
- Prevents hackers from accessing your computer.
Telstra Online Security Console
- Displays all the important information about your Telstra Online Security account
- One click access to help and how-to guides
- Shows real time threats and changes to your service.
Help keep your kids safe online with simple and smart Parental Controls.
Parental Controls are filters that intercept the content of websites when the user is browsing the Internet. The filters analyse the content and apply browsing rules or policies to it, determining whether users can see the requested content or will instead see a “deny page”.
- Protect your family from Internet risks without restraining their engagement in online activities.
- Review all pictures, videos, tags and objectionable comments from kids and their friends, even in private messages
- Australian database of keywords analysed to protect your kids from exposure to localized obscene language and topics
- When a website is unnecessarily blocked, children can submit the URL for parent review to then allow instant access
- Manage the daily time-frames spent on the Internet, to help balance their lives
- Access controls for social networking, instant messaging, torrents and file-sharing usage.
- Web Threat Protection provides protection from sites hosting new and known web-borne viruses, spyware and other forms of malware.
Find out more about how Parental Controls works