- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Public Safety Solutions
Our Public Safety Solutions are geared towards improving emergency service response time, collaboration and efficiency. These solutions provide public safety professionals with extensive wireless coverage and access to important data applications in emergency situations.
Our Public Safety Solutions provide public safety professionals with vital wireless coverage in emergency situations. There are a number of these purpose-built applications:
- Managed Radio Networks – end-to-end managed services over high-speed private or commercial radio networks
- Telstra Spatial Video Solutions - a spatial video system that detects, tracks and manages remote incidents in real time to enhance situational awareness and incident response.
- Telstra VAN® (Vehicle Access Network) (VAN) – provides emergency service workers with wireless coverage and access to detailed information
- Emergency Alert – enables emergency services and fire brigades to send messages in emergency zones
- Telstra Hosted Online Reporting (THOR)– a secure, easy-to-use network reporting application designed primarily for Telstra’s public safety customers, that provides direct access to a range of real time wireless network information
- Trimble GeoManager – provides vehicle tracking, monitoring and reporting from a centralised hub
All applications include secure access, 24/7 help desk support and service level agreements reports.
Resilient wireless coverage in emergency situations
Examples of our Public Safety Solutions include:
- Managed Radio Networks
We can design, construct, and manage privately-owned and commercial radio networks end-to-end to support mission critical voice, location services and high-speed wireless data .
- Telstra Spatial Video Solutions
A cost-efficient, cloud-based spatial video system that helps you detect, and track remote incidents in real time to enhance situational awareness, as well as command, control and collaboration between agencies.
- Telstra VAN® (Vehicle Access Network)
An in-vehicle voice and data solution that simplifies mobile voice and data communications across a range of emergency radio networks and mobile platforms. Telstra VAN® integrates voice and data transmissions so emergency staff can be contacted and provides access to data in the field.
- Emergency Alert
Using the Next G® network, the Community Information Warning System enables emergency services and fire brigades to send messages in emergency zones.
- Telstra Hosted Online Reporting (THOR)
A secure, easy-to-use network reporting application designed primarily for Telstra’s public safety customers, that provides direct access to a range of real time wireless network information
- Trimble GeoManager
- Improve responsiveness to emergency calls by locating emergency vehicles closest to a crisis
- Measure service levels by automatically capturing emergency vehicle travel times
- Reduce vehicle downtime and improve fuel mileage by automating vehicle maintenance planning
- Fast download or upload of critical/emergency information at any time via Next G® network and built-in Wi-Fi
We are a proud sponsor of Association of Public Safety Communications Officials International. See http://www.apcoaust.com.au/ for more details.