- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Content Distribution and Management Services
Telstra’s Content Distribution and Management Services Powered by Origin Digital enable organisations to simplify and cost effectively capture, manage and deliver a high quality online video and content experience.
An ideal solution that provides a superior media and content experience to customers and employees for whom you provide live or on demand content; in multiple formats and to multiple Internet-connected devices.
Simplify the end-to-end publication of digital media, broadcast high quality events, deliver consistent messages inside and outside your organisation, and better understand your customers with our Content Distribution and Management Services.
We integrate the exceptional reach and reliability of our Content Delivery Network which enables you to get content closer to end users, reducing download times and facilitating seamless playback.
It offers the visibility and control interfaces to respond dynamically to business change or even pursue new revenue opportunities. You can also be confident of 24/7 support from a single point of contact.
Simplicity and control
Easy transcoding of media for optimal viewing on Internet-connected devices such as Smart TV’s, PC’s, Tablets and Smartphones. You can automate content management and delivery, and monitor and report on functions via a self-service portal.
We can tailor the solution to meet your requirements, or you can choose from various standard offerings designed to suit different areas of your business. If you already have a content management platform, you can use Telstra’s Content Delivery Network and our support services to enhance the delivery performance and experience by your end customers.
Reduce cost and risk
Telstra’s Content Delivery Network is built on Telstra’s core networks which provide you with greater control, throughput, cost management, and interconnects with all other internet service provider networks to enhance video & content delivery. You also benefit from a more predictable operating expense structure, avoiding the cost and risk of infrastructure investment.
Support growth and revenue
Automated re-purposing of content optimised for the end user’s device and bandwidth allows professional content providers to use new delivery channels for extra revenue.
Enhance user experience
Telstra’s Content Delivery Network infrastructure means cached content is placed closer to end users to reduce latency and buffering, so that digital media can load faster and play with better quality. Our networks are also optimised for video, rich media voice and static web objects and easily scale to meet peak demands of any event to deliver a consistent user experience.
We not only have security built into our networks, we offer features like Geo-blocking, URL signing, Flash verification and support Digital Rights Management to protect content during distribution.
Peace of mind
Operations will be smooth with 24/7 support to defined service levels, plus unique end-to-end visibility of our network and monitoring from world-class operations centres.
Experience the Telstra difference
We provide a complete solution spanning advanced content management and content delivery network, with support from a convenient single point of contact.
Telstra Content Delivery Services can operate seamlessly across any Internet Service Providers network, and is deeply integrated into Australia’s largest national IP network to reach people in more places:
- The Telstra Next IP® network is designed for 99.999% reliability, has Quality of Service to prioritise time-sensitive traffic, and ISO-27000 certification to deliver the highest levels of security.
- You can expect better signal strength, in-building penetration and more reliable coverage with the Telstra Next G® network.
Things you need to know
* Actual speeds vary due to factors such as distance from the base station, local terrain, user numbers, hardware and software configuration and download source/upload destination.
Telstra Content Distribution and Management Services include the following offers:
- Content Delivery Services: provides a suite of capabilities to support content delivery and storage for customers using Telstra’s Content Delivery Network
- Live Event Streaming Services: provide for live coverage of sporting, cultural and corporate events made available for viewing on IP-connected devices
- Business TV: provides video services for enterprise communication to internal and external wider audiences. Content includes corporate messaging, video education and video content on public facing websites. Business TV can include live event broadcasts
- Entertainment TV: provides video management and the publishing environment for delivering video on-demand and linear programming
Telstra Content Distribution and Management Services powered by Origin Digital
Building on our long-standing strategic relationship, Telstra & Accenture have joined forces to create an innovative content management and delivery solution powered by Origin Digital, an Accenture company. Telstra Content Distribution and Management Services enable customers to deliver a consistently reliable and secure video experience to their end users. Our integrated, best of breed solution helps customers get the most benefit from their media solutions and delivers:
- an enhanced viewer experience
- simplified solution operation
- digital content factory
- increased monetisation opportunities