- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Telstra Network Contact Centre
With an expanded call-handling capacity and access to relevant customer details and history, the Telstra Network Contact Centre solution can help you manage calls and customer expectations – quickly and efficiently.
A powerful, multi-channel virtual contact centre to help improve large scale customer interactions. Telstra Network Contact Centre is a virtual solution offering sophisticated network-based call routing, the option of multi-channel interactions, and advanced reporting and management. Ideal for contact centres with more than 250 agents, it can easily scale to many thousands of agents across multiple sites.
Telstra Network Contact Centre can help you to consistently deliver enquiries to the right resource first time and have access to full customer details. This lets you handle interactions quickly and efficiently to transform customer experience and improve agent efficiency.
The solution can be fully hosted in the cloud or co-hosted on your premises. It’s compatible with a variety of PBX equipment, including our CustomNet® product, and can integrate with your existing management and monitoring tools. It also works with our hosted Network Interactive Voice Response, Telstra IP Telephony and Enterprise Speech solutions.
This flexibility allows you to choose a configuration to suit, gain advanced capabilities with minimal impact on existing equipment, and potentially save costs on infrastructure and management.
Things you need to know
Telstra Network Contact Centre must be used with a Telstra inbound service - Priority One3®, Priority 1300®, Freecall™, 1800 Freecall™ and One8r.
Telstra Network Contact Centre can help you to:
Enhance customer experience
Provide a faster and more personalised service with sophisticated routing and multi-channel support that sends interactions to the most appropriate resource.
Make operations more efficient
We can help your business optimise agent resources through a unified, end-to-end view of diverse contact centre environments across multiple sites.
Respond quickly to changes in call volumes or agent resources, identify trends and capitalise on customer intelligence to enhance service and grow revenue.
Choose from co-hosted and hosted models. Our Professional Services can customise a solution to maximise value for your particular requirements.
Reduce cost and complexity
The hosted option helps you avoid costly infrastructure upgrades and management complexity, and can also enhance business continuity.
Pay for what you use
Take advantage of affordable pay-as-you-go pricing with our hosted model. It’s easy to add scale or functionality as required without further capital investment.
Benefit from our best practice as well as experience deploying and managing some of the largest contact centre environments in Australia – including our own. Hosted and on-site equipment is tightly integrated with our world-class networks, while our end-to-end network visibility helps to ensure optimum performance.
Network Contact Centre is available in hosted and co-hosted models:
Gain all the benefits of the co-hosted solution, plus you can focus on business, reduce capital investment and only pay for what you use. Features include:
- Telstra IP Telephony – a hosted service that can help you improve productivity and customer service while reducing time, cost and complexity
- Multimedia Transactions – seamlessly blends and routes email, text and webchat interactions with voice calls
- Enterprise Workload Management – integrates with your internal systems to automatically prioritise, distribute and monitor work tasks
- Network Interactive Voice Response – a hosted suite of touch-tone response features for use with inbound services
- Enterprise Speech Solutions – touch-tone and speech recognition software provides automated access to information, transactions and call routing.
- Enterprise Control Tool – manage daily operations with capabilities aligned to specific user privileges
- Historical and Real-Time Reports – customised historical reports for all transaction types and customised real-time performance monitoring
Network routing and queuing screens initial calls, but you can still use your own solutions to deliver calls to agents and manage information. Features include:
- Network Load Balance – real-time monitoring of your premise-based processes to distribute calls using defined business rules
- Network Call Park – places inbound calls on hold when resources are not available and can play music and announcements
- Network Re-Route – allows calls to be connected to your agents or premise-based Interactive Voice Response, processed and routed to another resource
- Options – Telstra Inbound services with Network Interactive Voice Response, and Enterprise Speech Solutions.
Things you need to know
™ and ® are trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.