- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Telstra Corporate Dialler
Enable callers to be steered to the right person in your organisation through intelligent call routing and speech recognition technology. You can improve customer satisfaction and help to reduce the cost of reception services.
Telstra Corporate Dialler routes calls to the right person in your organisation using speech recognition technology. Callers state their name and are transferred to the required contact. Multiple contact options are available, such as work and mobile numbers, you can even send the contact a recorded message via email.
Ideal for organisations wanting to streamline contact operations and reduce the cost of reception staff, the application accommodates the peaks and troughs in call traffic. Best of all, it’s securely hosted on Telstra’s network.
Telstra Corporate Dialler provides fast and accurate call routing to the right individual any time of day. Callers even have the option of leaving an email message if a contact is unreachable.
Automate simple tasks, allowing staff to focus on more complex and high value transactions.
Control costs with pay-as-you-go
By hosting the solution through Telstra’s network, there’s little or no upfront capital expenditure. You only pay for what you use. In addition, the benefits of call routing automation can help drive down the operational cost of contact centre staff.
Call traffic peaks
Telstra Corporate Dialler efficiently caters for unexpected peaks in call traffic. It's hosted centrally and securely in Telstra's network and is designed to provide full geographic redundancy and reliability.
Our open standards architecture allows for flexibility and compatibility within your organisation’s environment. We can integrate with all computer telephony interfaces (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) platforms, gateways and customers data sources.
Manage reception staff costs
Telstra Corporate Dialler provides quick access to employee details. It's an ideal way to manage routine receptionist activities and respond to after-hours call routing or staff mobility requirements.
- 24/7 access - access to a central directory of staff phone numbers and email addresses
- Alternative names - each listing for staff in your organisation can include multiple listings, nicknames and unusual pronunciations
- Multiple numbers - each listing for staff in your organisation can include work, home and mobile number as well as email addresses
- Conversational speech - callers can provide multiple pieces of information in a single sentence
- Recorded audio or text-to-speech - automated routine requests enable faster call resolution and enhance the callers experience
- Hot words - to access more information callers can use specific hot words (such as ‘help’ and ‘repeat’) to be transferred to an operator
- Request confirmations - callers can be asked to confirm requests to ensure the system has correctly interpreted the stated name
- Caller ‘barge in’ - callers familiar with the system can respond before prompts are played allowing for speedier access to the desired contact.
Things you need to know
™ and ® are trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.