- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
The Whispir Platform enables organisations to consolidate business critical communications onto a single on-demand platform. This way you can rapidly reach and interact with customers and employees through a combination of SMS, voice, web, email and mobile data.
The Whispir Platform produces better communication outcomes by simplifying and streamlining processes, reducing risk, improving collaboration and achieving greater operational responsiveness and business resilience.
When an unanticipated event occurs, the Whispir Platform enables you to rapidly invoke, automate, log and report on structured (pre-approved) communications to and from various locations to most communication devices.
During a planned or unplanned event, an organisation often needs to invoke, manage and report on large volumes of business critical communications. The speed of this communication with customers and employees is often key in determining operational effectiveness.
There are five key benefits to the Whispir Platform
- Provides flexibility through your chosen combination of SMS, voice, web, email, mobile data and social media networks; this multi channel communications platform removes single points of failure, so that organisations are not exposed to a critical dependency on one medium.
- Makes it possible to quickly respond to an event from various locations, at any time; to rapidly reduce risk in the first ‘Golden Hour’.
- Automates message escalation and distribution management; to reduce manual administrative processes, saving time and reducing avoidable errors.
- Provides easy to use administrative interfaces; to structure collaboration and streamline contact management.
- Generates real-time reports and audit trails of messages sent, received and replied to. This helps to speed up decision making, improve transparency and reduce communication breakdowns.
In an effort to stay on top of a situation and reduce communications risk, organisations can use the Whispir Platform's advanced message tracking and reporting features in real time to monitor message delivery and response.
Text can be turned into voice and automated voice calls sent out in seconds. Teleconferences can be invoked quickly with a simple call out so that key executives don't have to dial long numbers and remember account codes and pins.
The Whispir Platform provides 'on demand' applications hosted in state-of-the art data centres, containing the hardware, software, data and networking, upgrades, and maintenance in a fully managed, secure environment.
You maintain platform control, similar to a software license model, by managing the applications and communications using web-based administrative consoles and reporting tools supported by 'ground up' wireless connectivity. In this way, you have the best of both worlds - fully hosted and secure applications with all the day-to-day controls of installed software.
Some of the key features of the Whispir Platform include:
- Multi channel communications - removes potential single points of failure
- Flexible message templates - rapidly invoke structured communications
- Automated notification - supersede human call trees and expedite communications
- Escalation management - reduce the risk of a communications breakdown
- Mobile collaboration - activate teams and communications from various locations from compatible mobile devices.
- Contact portals - reduce administration of stakeholder details
- Integrated event management - improve situational awareness
- Real time message status reporting - uninterrupted audit trails
- Advanced APIs - integrate with other systems and automate processes
- Fully hosted and managed service - no dependencies on in-house systems
- Mapping - target communications and search by locations
- Collaboration - interact and communicate within secure, permission based workspaces
- CAP Messaging - improve inter-organisation co-ordination with standardised communication using CAPXML standard for emergency alerting.
The Whispir Platform is supported by a dedicated team. The platform is:
- Easy to implement - deployment typically takes 3-6 weeks, in some cases 24 hours. Professional services are also available to assist implementation
- Easy to use - limited training is required with full online support, training guides and cheat sheets
- Less expensive – there are limited up front charges, with predictable costs that scale with usage
- Reliable – it uses proven processes, with excellent customer references