- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
It’s now easy to connect your on-site equipment1 to our phone network and enjoy the convenience and cost-efficiency of a single IP network. With Telstra SIP Connect, all your voice and data traffic is converged onto the Telstra Next IP® network.
SIP Connect is compatible with our hosted Telstra IP Telephony solution, so you can use both premise-based and hosted equipment to create a hybrid solution tailored to suit each site. This means your organisation can realise the benefits of IP Telephony with high security, increased efficiency and reduced maintenance costs. You can also have the latest IP voice functions, while reducing call costs with on-net calling. To find out more about the benefits of IP Telephony, click here
New TBS SIP Connect Plans
Find out how your business could benefit when you connect to our new Telstra Business Systems SIP Connect plans. Pay as little as $108 per month for 36 months and enjoy included:
- Standard local calls
- National long distance (STD®) calls
- Calls from your fixed line to mobiles
All to standard numbers while in Australia
Call us today and find out about these affordable plans:
- Small-Medium businesses call 1800 334 884
- Enterprise customers call 1300 835 787
Powerful new communication and collaboration features can help your employees work more efficiently.
Introduce on-net calling and reduce the expense and inefficiency of separate infrastructure.
You can choose to use a mix of legacy and Telstra hosted equipment to suit each site. You can also reallocate capacity when needed with the optional Business Trunks Shared Capacity feature.
Add or remove voice channels fast at low cost as business needs change.
Simplify moves, additions and changes. Call reporting allows you to control forecasting and budgeting.
Enhance business continuity
Re-route calls to an alternate number or trunk automatically with the optional Business Continuity feature. Maintain full call capacity during failover scenario with the Business Trunks Shared Capacity.
Only we offer hybrid solutions combining hosted Telstra IP Telephony services with your existing equipment. All voice and data is carried over the Telstra Next IP network which offers:
- Unprecedented scale and reach to connect you in more places
- 99.999% reliability and Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritise time-sensitive voice traffic
- ISO-27000 security certification to ensure the highest levels of security for your calls
- Unique, end-to-end network visibility to identify and resolve issues to minimise business disruption
Telstra SIP Connect provides a choice of either Business Lines or Business Trunks packages:
Suits smaller sites with equipment that has fewer features or less capacity.
Suits medium to large sites with fully featured PBXs.
Both packages offer:
- PSTN connectivity to PBX/KTS systems via ISDN or IP interface
- Direct-in-Dial service
- On-net calling
- Extension level billing
- Variable call capacity from as little as two voice lines
- Hybrid hosted and on-site equipment capability
- Simultaneous Ring - route voice calls to up to 10 numbers
- Remote Office - work remotely while maintaining corporate identity
- Telstra Toolbar - use telephony features from your PC to save time
Real Time Billing
Real time billing provides outgoing call record information after the completion of each call. It allows you to monitor call costs with appropriate software so you can forecast and budget with more accuracy.
Detects when the network loses connectivity to your registering device and automatically re-routes calls to an alternate number or trunk until connectivity is restored.
Business Trunks Shared Capacity
Purchasing a shared pool of call capacity instead of having dedicated capacity for individual sites, allows consolidation of call resources, reducing the total number of channels required. This also provides the possibility to maintain full call capacity for business continuity in the event of a network failover (when purchased in conjunction with the Business Continuity call redirection option).
Things you need to know
- Telstra-accredited PBXs.
- Offer available per 2 voice line extensions. Offer available to new or existing TBS customers with an ACN, ABN or ARBN through participating TBS Accredited Partners. You must have an IP WAN or IP MAN service with Telstra that can be configured and dimensioned to support IP voice calls, as well as a compatible Telstra Next IP® service. You can make a maximum of 400 outbound calls each month from each Voice Line Extension forming part of your TBS SIP Connect service and call charges apply for calls made in excess of this amount as set out in the SIP Connect section of Our Customer Terms, available at www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/business-government/other-voice-services/sip-connect. If you cancel early you must pay an early termination charge for your service as set out in Our Customer Terms. Minimum cost $3888 over 36 months. ™ and ® are trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.