- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Managed Voice Services
Our Managed Voice Services are a comprehensive set of service offerings that allow you to outsource the maintenance and management of your telephony communications to us. With Telstra Managed Voice Services, we can become the single point of contact for the maintenance and management of your telephony environment, from the network right through to customer premises equipment. The service is delivered seamlessly via the Telstra Service Desk, where expert help is available from one place quickly and easily 24/7.
We’ve developed a range of service packs designed to meet various needs and budgets:
- Managed Voice Services Essential – An entry-level service pack to suit the most common telephony maintenance requirements, the Essential Pack has four variations: Carriage; Hosted Telephony; Onsite PBX and Remote PBX.
- Managed Voice Services Enhanced – This pack includes every service from the Essential PBX Packs plus more enhanced services, including preventative maintenance, standard reporting and proactive PBX software upgrades.
- Managed Voice Services Complete – A fully comprehensive managed voice offering with all the features of the Enhanced Pack, plus advanced services such as a dedicated helpdesk, extensive reporting, moves, changes (MACs) and restoration times.
Managed Services Online Portal is included as part of all our service packs, and can be accessed through a web browser on your PC, smartphone or tablet devices. The portal can be used to lodge and manage incidents, track service requests and access help documentation.
View the brochure to learn more about which pack is right for you:
Our Managed Voice Service Packs are designed to do one thing – keep your organisation communicating effectively. These versatile packs enable you to outsource the maintenance and management of your telephony infrastructure to us, but still retain control of its day-to-day functionality.
With Telstra Managed Voice Services, your organisation can:
- Focus on your core business. By ensuring your organisation communicates effectively, you’ll be free to divert valuable resources to where they’re needed most
- Minimise the risk of productivity loss with agreed response and restoration times
- Take advantage of our relationships with leading communications suppliers and accredited technical teams
- Increase productivity and control with a single point of contact for fault resolution and service requests
- Gain greater transparency with one invoice, regular reporting and predictable pricing tariffs
- Grow and respond to market changes by taking advantage of our telephony expertise
We understand every organisation is different. So we’ve developed a host of optional services that you can select to best meet the needs of your organisation.
- Service Request Fulfilment (MACs) - We can conveniently coordinate all the MACs required on your voice communications system.
- Management of third party service providers - We can take prime responsibility for the day-to-day management of third party service providers so can benefit from having one point of contact and accountability.
- Contact Centre Management - This service addresses the challenges organisations face in running a contact centre. If you have requirements around increasing customer demand, channel proliferation, investment performance or the management of customers and workforce, we can provide an end-to-end management solution.
- Service monitoring - Our technical staff are able to remotely access and administer communications equipment located on your site 24/7, implementing fault detection and corrections often before you are aware of the problem. By reducing the possibility of system downtime, it helps you minimise productivity losses. (Service Monitoring not available on all systems)
- Service backup and recovery - Regular back-ups of system programming and data minimise recovery time in the event of corrupted software or a hard-disk failure. We can provide you with the peace of mind that, should something happen, important programming information will not be lost. In the case of a system failure restoration is quick and efficient.
- Dedicated onsite resources - Rest assured that your communications are being managed by highly experienced and accredited technical teams. These resources range from network and operations managers through to skilled technicians – all of them dedicated to delivering excellence in service through agreed response and service restoration times.
- Planned on-site assistance - If you identify a need for future assistance, such as the planning and implementation of a major configuration change, we can provide on-site knowledge and expertise.
- Asset management - By removing potential asset inefficiencies and duplication, you’ll enjoy greater cost visibility. We can help ensure critical spares are located on-site or stored remotely, dependent on your requirements.
Service improvement and reporting
- Capacity and network planning – You can rely on us to help you plan your network so that you achieve the necessary flexibility to cope with rapidly changing market conditions.
- Call information management – This service examines every aspect of planning, managing and using your communications network – from reporting (by extension, department, site or network) through to the analysis of traffic and network efficiency.