- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Telstra Tough™ 2
Discover the features and specifications that set the Telstra Tough 2 apart from other mobile phones. It's your ticket to a world of information and entertainment via the Telstra Mobile Network.
Recommended for rural handheld coverage.
- For work and play – Designed for tough workplaces and your weekend adventures. Rated IP54 for water and dust protection, making it a great choice for your next outdoor adventure
- Screen that's made for the outdoors – with a 2.4" semi transparent, scratch resistant display that makes it easy to read the screen while outdoors in sunlight.
- 3 Megapixel camera
- Water, dust and shock resistant
- Daylight viewable & scratch resistant display
- Big Buttons for easy dialling
- Expandable memory up to 16 GB
- FM Radio
- Integrated MP3 Player
|Dimensions (L/W/D):||118 x 53.5 x 16mm|
|Talk Time:||up to 150 mins|
|Standby Time:||up to 250 hrs|
|SAR (head):||0.75 W/kg|
|SAR (body):||0.76 W/kg (body separation distance 15 mm)|
For information on SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) visit SAR Explained
|Business Performance Plans|
|Monthly Plan Cost||$60||$80||$100||$130|
|Monthly Handset Repayment Option||$5||$0||$0||$0|
|Standard National calls per month
(2 min standard call $2.38)
|Standard National SMS per month||Unlimited|
|Data to use in Australia per month
($0.10/MB for excess usage)
|Minimum cost over
|Order now||To order call: 13 2000|
All included usage is to standard Australian numbers. Excludes use overseas. Unlimited and untimed calls during business hours are available to standard Australian numbers from 9am - 5pm local time weekdays. Local time means the time at the mobile tower that your call is initiated from.
Things you need to know
Talk and standby times displayed are provided by the manufacturer and may vary based on the network operator.
™ and ® trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.