- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Discover the features and specifications that set the Telstra Explorer apart from other mobile phones. It's your ticket to a world of information and entertainment via the Telstra Mobile Network.
Recommended for rural handheld coverage.
- Features Plus – The Telstra Explorer is no slouch when it comes to features. It offers a 3 mega-pixel camera, anti sun glare display, integrated FM Radio, a multimedia player, A-GPS compatibility, Bluetooth, Video Calling, a MicroSDHC card slot for additional memory just to name a few...
- Extendable antenna for enhanced mobile coverage
- Sunlight viewable display
- FM radio and media player
- Expandable memory up to 8GB with MicroSDHC card
- FM Radio
- Integrated MP3 Player
|Dimensions (L/W/D):||115.4 x 51.5 x 15.5mm|
|Talk Time:||up to 240 mins|
|Standby Time:||up to 400 hrs|
|SAR (head):||0.58 W/kg|
|SAR (body):||0.42 W/kg (body separation distance 15 mm)|
For information on SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) visit SAR Explained
|Business Performance Plans|
|Monthly Plan Cost||$60||$80||$100||$130|
|Monthly Handset Repayment Option||$10||$5||$0||$0|
|Standard National calls per month
(2 min standard call $2.38)
|Standard National SMS per month||Unlimited|
|Data to use in Australia per month
($0.10/MB for excess usage)
|Minimum cost over
|Order now||To order call: 13 2000|
All included usage is to standard Australian numbers. Excludes use overseas. Unlimited and untimed calls during business hours are available to standard Australian numbers from 9am - 5pm local time weekdays. Local time means the time at the mobile tower that your call is initiated from.
Things you need to know
Talk and standby times displayed are provided by the manufacturer and may vary based on the network operator.
™ and ® trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.