- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Samsung GALAXY S III 4G
Designed for humans, inspired by nature
The Samsung Galaxy S III 4G is a smartphone with all the smarts. Powered by an ultra-quick quad core processor, running on Android's Jelly Bean 4.1 operating system, and connected to the Telstra 4G mobile network means your need for speed will be fulfilled. The large 4.8" HD display makes multitasking easier than ever.
Discover the features and specifications that set the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G apart from other mobile phones. It's your ticket to a world of information and entertainment via the Telstra Mobile Network.
- With Telstra 4G you can browse the web like never before, enjoy superfast downloads and stream video with ease in our 4G coverage areas^
- Running Android 4.1, Jelly Bean, the fastest and smoothest version of Android yet
- Do more simultaneously with the ultra-quick, super impressive 1.4 GHz quad core processor
- Intelligent 8 mega-pixel camera with automatic burst mode helps you catch the smiles and miss the blinks!
Additional features and accessories:
- 16GB storage memory and 2GB RAM on board
- Wi-Fi with portable hotspot
- GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- MP3 Player, 3.5mm Stereo Headset Jack
- Organiser including Clock & Alarm, Calculator & Calendar
- Expandable memory up to 64GB MicroSD
|HSPDA:||42 Mbps peak download rating. Actual speeds are less. Typical download speeds are from 1.1Mbps-20Mbps in all capital CBDs, airports, much of the associated metropolitan areas and many other regional and other locations.|
|Dimensions (L/W/D):||136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm|
|Talk Time:||Up to 600 min|
|Standby Time:||up to 500 hrs|
|Screen:||4.8” HD Super AMOLED (1280x720)|
|SIM Type:||Micro Sim (3FF)|
|Business Performance Plans|
|Monthly Plan Cost||$60||$80||$100||$130|
|Monthly Handset Repayment Option||$8||$2||$0||$0|
|Standard National calls per month |
(2 min standard call $2.38)
|Standard National SMS per month||Unlimited|
|Data to use in Australia per month |
($0.10/MB for excess usage)
|Minimum cost over |
|Buy online||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
All included usage is to standard Australian numbers. Excludes use overseas. Unlimited and untimed calls during business hours are available to standard Australian numbers from 9am - 5pm local time weekdays. Local time means the time at the mobile tower that your call is initiated from.
Things you need to know
Handset repayments are after your MRO Bonus is applied to your account. If you cancel early, you must repay the remaining handset repayments in addition to any early termination charges for your service.
^ Outside these areas the device will seamlessly switch to our 3G network speeds available in other coverage areas. Actual speeds vary due to factors such as location, distance from the base station, local terrain, user numbers, hardware and software configuration and download source/upload destination.
Talk and standby times displayed are provided by the manufacturer and may vary based on the network operator.
Android and the Android Logo as well as Google Play and the Google play Logo are trade marks of Google.
™ and ® trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.