- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Our mix of IP Application Solutions help you get the most out of our IP network, allowing you to collaborate and share business information and ideas with confidence. Our IP Security solutions provide all the peace of mind you need to get on with what you do best. IP Video Conferencing, can help bring your organisation closer and connect on all levels – without the downtime and associated cost of travel.
Because prevention is better than cure
Network security is vital to the running of your business. But protecting it from threats originating outside the network, such as via email or the internet, requires a separate solution. This is where our IP Security solutions come into play.
IP Security filters out internet-borne threats on the network before they get to your site – including the dreaded spam. Built on the latest generation of enterprise-grade technology and processes, these filters are designed to save your business the cost of building and maintaining a separate security system. All you need to do is choose the service that best suits your traffic types and remote access.
There are three security packages to choose from:
- The Standard Internet Gateway Package is a pre-set solution that lets you get on with business. It can provide you with the protection of a firewall and the convenience of fixed content security policies, plus reporting tools and optional access via VPN tunnels
- Our Enhanced Internet Gateway Package is a flexible solution that you can manage and modify in-house. Manage your own firewall, AV/AS and security policies for up to 25 mobile staff and up to 5 remote sites
- Our Premium Internet Gateway Package is a tailored solution suitable for large, widespread businesses. We’ll help you structure a solution that provides secure network services for up to 100 mobile staff and up to 15 remote sites
For more information on IP Security, email us, call on 1800 334 884 or contact your Telstra Business Account Representative.
IP Video Conferencing
Get everyone to see eye-to-eye
Video conferencing is one of the best ways to utilise your private IP network. There’s no doubt that sharing information and ideas in real time helps ensure success in projects and presentations. You’ll still enjoy the clarity and intimacy of face-to-face communications – but without the downtime, travel costs and carbon footprint of bringing people together.
We’ll supply the equipment, install and connect the service and provide ongoing specialist support. You’ll get:
- Live on-screen communication
- Desktop, mobile, portable and high-resolution conferencing options
- A range of versatile conferencing modes
You’ll be taking full advantage of our Next IP™ network, which means invitees will be able to attend your video conferences from suitably equipped meeting rooms, networked computers and compatible Telstra Next G™ mobile phones.
For more information:
Alternatively, you can email us, call on 1800 334 884 or contact your Telstra Business Account Representative.
™ and ® are trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.