- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Think of Cloud Computing as a virtual grid for your company’s computing operations. Instead of having physical servers on your premises, you can now plug your business into our network of remote servers hosted securely on the internet to store, manage and process your data. Because the service is fully managed by us, you get access to our state-of-the-art facilities, software and services. This means you won’t have to continually invest in IT experts to maintain your systems. Your valuable data will be supported by our robust infrastructure, security processes, 24/7 monitoring and broad geographic connectivity. Better still, you can scale up or down depending on your needs.
Cloud Computing lets you:
- Manage change, reduce your speed to market and seize new opportunities
- Reduce your capital investment, giving you greater control over costs and accounting
- Sleep at night knowing your information is securely located in our world-class data centres
- Delegate the management of your infrastructure, communication links and networks to us
- Take control of your servers through our self-service management portal
Whether you are setting up a new environment, extending or replacing an existing one – we can move you seamlessly onto the cloud. We offer a broad range of services for a complete or hybrid cloud solution. So call us on 1800 878 483, or contact your account executive for more information.
- Telstra Cloud Computing Vision (video)
This is a simple and cost-effective solution for companies with complex applications, back-up, disaster recovery and storage requirements that don’t want the risk, hassle or cost of maintaining their own systems. With Dedicated Servers, your applications and data reside on a blade server – or a collection of blade servers – reserved entirely for your own use. This provides the extra level of security and reliability you need. There’s a choice of virtual or physical servers, depending on your business requirements. You can also choose to manage the servers yourself, or have us manage them for you.
Our Dedicated Servers can:
- Give you confidence that your information is highly secure and backed-up with full redundancy
- Transform your IT spend into a predictable cost-effective operational expense
- Dramatically lower provisioning time to get projects up and running
- Reduce your risk with ISO 27001 certified security processes and infrastructure in our world-class data centres
- Provide Comprehensive Service Level Agreements of up to 99.99%, backed by Australia’s largest national mobile broadband network, with coverage to 99% of Australians
- Achieve internet, communications and technology cost efficiencies and asset consolidation by moving key business applications and tools to the cloud.
Our Dedicated Plans can be customised to meet complex business requirements.
Call us on 1800 878 483, or contact your Account Executive for more information.
Run your ICT on virtual servers in the cloud
Choose a smarter way to manage your ICT with a flexible virtual server solution.
Our secure virtual servers – created with Microsoft® or Linux® operating systems – contain flexible cloud resources, such as CPU, RAM, storage and internet usage.
You can also select from our range of add-on products and services to complete your cloud solution. We can help you import data to the cloud, install applications onto your virtual servers and give you access to world-class networks and security products.
Sign up online for one of our monthly subscription or pay-as-you-go virtual server plans. There's a plan to suit all businesses – from small operators to large enterprises.
Things you need to know
™ and ® are trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.