- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Microsoft Office 365
Make the most of your time
Imagine your business running smoothly – your staff are on the road but they can still send emails, set-up meetings, update and share documents, and they can even send and receive instant messages or virtually talk face-to-face. Their work day keeps going with no disruptions. Simple.
Microsoft Office 365 lets you and your team use familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications on the move when connected to the internet on a wide range of devices. So you'll have the freedom you want to work on the road, from home, with your customers or in the office – using business-grade tools at a predictable monthly cost, instead of a major upfront investment.
Here's how it works
Your team can simply sign in and start using their emails, share calendars, chat to each other using instant messaging, conduct video conferencing sessions, upload and share files as well as create team sites to make collaboration easier; plus they'll always have the latest versions of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Microsoft takes care of all the hosting, data security, document storage and backing up for you. With a range of packages to suit small and medium business of every size, all you need is your web connection and the Office 365 suite that's right for you.
Choose the plan that best fits your business
|Office 365 Small Business||Office 365 Small Business Premium||Office 365 Midsized Business|
Designed for businesses with 1 to 10 staff with basic requirements.
Designed for businesses with 1 to 10 staff with advanced requirements.
Designed for businesses with 11 to 250 staff with advanced requirements along with advanced admin and IT control.
|Buy now||Buy now Trial2||Buy now Trial2|
Benefits for your business
Access documents on the go
From wherever you have an internet connection you can have the latest versions of your documents and services like email on your PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone or any compatible device with a web browser, and use SharePoint Online for easy file syncing, offline access and automatic backup.
Share documents using your SharePoint Online team sites, meet online with HD video conferencing, screen sharing and real-time notes and share mailboxes within sites.
Make the right impression with business-grade email and calendars, HD video conferencing, up-to-date and integrated Office software plus easy-to-use templates for building a well-designed company website.
Manage all your Office 365 services through a single web-based admin centre, install Office on desktops with a click, and protect your business with security, automatic backups, and guaranteed 99.9% uptime.1
Have true business-grade tools and always-up-to-date software for a predictable cost, with easy administration, no upfront licensing costs, and simplified licensing for up to 5 devices per user.
North West Finance grew from a humble Tamworth-based lending advisory firm to a business that covers the northern half of New South Wales. Find out how their time management has been improved with Office 365.
|Office 365 Small Business||Office 365 Small Business Premium||Office 365 Midsize Business|
|Designed for (# of users)||1–10||1–10||11–250|
|Maximum # of users||25||25||300|
|Standard Features||Email and Calendar powered by Exchange Online||25 GB per user||25 GB per user||25 GB per user|
|IM, Virtual Meetings powered by Lync Online||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Document sharing powered by SharePoint Online||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Office Web Apps||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Public Website powered by SharePoint Online||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Spam and malware protection||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advanced Features||Active Directory||No||No||Yes|
|PowerPivot and PowerView||No||No||Yes|
|Office Mobile Apps||No||Yes||Yes|
|Office 365 ProPlus||No||Yes||Yes|
|Price per user per month||$7.90||$13.50||$16.50|
|Buy||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
|Try for 30 days2||Trial||Trial|
Talk to us
We're available Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm, to answer any of your sales and account enquiries.
Call 1800 878 483
Email a Telstra partner
Send your query through and one of our friendly Telstra partners in your local area will contact you.
See our Office 365 enterprise solutions and options.
Setting up Office 365
Learn to set-up your accounts and more, to get your business on the cloud smoothly.
Things you need to know
- Service levels do not apply during excluded downtime (being downtime less than 10 minutes in length) and scheduled downtime. Refer to Telstra's T-Suite® Our Customer Terms for information on the service levels, the exclusions, and how to claim service credits.
- Each Microsoft Office 365 Small Business Premium trial is limited to 10 seats and expires after 30 days. Each Microsoft Office 365 Midsize Business trial is limited to 250 seats and expires after 30 days. You may only receive one trial. You may, during or within 30 days of the trial expiring, choose to convert your trial users to a paid subscription for any Office 365 suite or any of the individual components of the Office 365 services. No early termination charges apply for not converting to a paid subscription. User information and data, including mailbox content, hosted data and other related settings will be deleted within 30 days after the expiry of the trial unless you have purchased a subscription for the Office 365 Small Business Premium or Midsize Business suites or any of the individual components. If you choose to purchase a different suite to that trialled, your existing account and service data will not be migrated and will be deleted. Telstra may in its discretion cancel the Trial prior to the end of the 30-day period. For complete terms and conditions, including information on trials, see T-Suite Our Customer Terms
Access documents on the go
Amy has an interior design business with eight field consultants, while her Accounts Officer, Sarah, needs to work from home two days a week. By using Office 365 the whole team has easy access to their email and calendars on the road or at home from their smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktops. It also gives them a central online location for accessing order forms and sharing documents.
Stay connected on the go
- Use Office 365 across your compatible devices—PC, Mac, tablets and smartphones
- Sign in to SharePoint Online to access the latest version of your documents
- Sync files to your devices using SharePoint Online for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
- When away from your devices, sign in to Office 365 ProPlus using a web browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Sarah owns a successful family medical practice with four GPs and a locum, plus a team of two dedicated receptionists to handle the patients and administration. They’re no IT experts – but Microsoft Office 365 has given the practice a set-and-forget solution for emails, calendars, document files and more. Importantly, it also provides the practice with a high degree of IT security, to protect their sensitive patient and business records from malicious attack or accidental loss.
Simplify your IT management
- Simplify management with a single, web-based admin centre
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking “install”
- Receive protection against malware, spam, and phishing
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup
- Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee1
Ian is a Project Manager in the building industry, and needs to manage a huge range of information every day. Carla, his wife, runs the accounts on their home PC, while Ian works from his ute with a laptop, tablet and smartphone. Switching to Microsoft Office 365 has given them a turnkey software solution that’s already familiar and works wherever he needs it, without a high upfront investment or extra licensing headaches for Ian’s mobile devices.
Get the most from your investment
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- Always get the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as you need to
Paul’s growing IT business specialises in supporting inner city SMBs. Being based out of a suburban home office, the website he built with SharePoint Online is critical for winning new customers. Armed with their laptops, his small team relies on the shared email and calendars in Exchange Online to optimise their time and customer service from the field; while the video conferencing lets them easily discuss strategies and solutions as a team – and stand out to their customers.
Make the best impression
- Work more efficiently with business-grade email and calendar using Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online allows you to build and update your company site with easy-to-use templates
- Give your business a professional image with the latest version of Office, business email, and HD video conferencing
Sonja runs a busy TV production company with offices in Brisbane and Melbourne. She needs constant input from field directors and producers who may be in either office, on location or at various production facilities. Using Microsoft Office 365 lets them meet easily online to share progress, ideas and tasks. Online document sharing makes it easy for all parties to access the latest versions of schedules, scripts, contacts and more, so Sonja isn’t constantly emailing updates to everyone involved.
Enable your mobile workforce
- Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking using Lync Online
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Share documents from SharePoint Online team sites with controlled access